29- Brithday wars

OMFG!!! I'm on 2K😬 that may not seem like allot but i'm really proud of myself😬Thank you guys❤️❤️

This is a really long chapter, thanks for being great readers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP

I had gotten to Anna's house 2 minutes later. I had text-ed her telling her to open the door.

"PINCH PUNCH FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH!" I screamed as I lunged at the unsuspecting Anna.

After we had pinched and punched each other, we went straight into her kitchen; she had a new cookie making pack. We began to get out the ingredients, when I sensed a third presence.

Anna had lied to me, Ryan was here.

------

My heart stopped for a second, and not in a cliché way, in a way where it hurts. A way where for the slip second I think I'm going to die. It was like something made me jump, only more painful.

He came down, to get a drink, then left.

Anna only noticed when he left; she smirked at me as he left. She was going to say something but I shot her a deadly look. She had called him back into the room. She told him to say hi, he didn't. She told me to say hi. I looked at the floor,

Oh what pretty tiles.

I was officially worse than shy, I was frightened, I was afraid, and I couldn't even breathe. What was happening to me?

You know when girls hit stuff when it's not working?

Well that's what I was doing, but times 12. At that moment in time I was beating my iPod up. I felt shy, I felt awkward. We were watching X-factor, me, Anna, Ryan and their mum. That wasn't why I felt awkward, I felt awkward because Anna had fallen asleep.

Their mum was engrossed into a book, so she basically wasn't here, so I and Ryan were sitting in an awkward silence for an hour. To make matters worse, the radio was playing from the room next door; it was on some classical-romantic station. The music was loud, and it wasn't my house to turn it off.

I tried to distract myself by playing on my iPod but that didn't work. You see, my iPod kept crashing. I was playing GTA Vice-city and the app kept crashing and freezing, or worse, closing. It was really frustrated. When I'm why, like allot of girls to I act up? Or it is just me?

So anyway, I striated lightly hitting my iPod, it was still frozen. I hit it again but harder, the app closed. I started to beat up my iPod, Ryan gave me a 'Dam...This girl is fucked' look. In the end, I had to put my iPod away and try to watch the TV and not him.

He was right next to the TV and I was opposite him. So if I look at the TV, I'm also looking at him. I tried to focus on the TV and not the annoying boy to the left of it. I didn't actually look at him, the whole time. The only time I looked at him for a mere 3 seconds Anna woke up. She had thought I was staring the whole time.

Awkward misunderstandings CHECK!!!

Anna had blackmailed me all day, the kept making me say that she was the best, that she was a boss. It was evil but funny to her. She kept threatening to tell him, I was forced to complement her constantly.

I went home soon after she had woken up; Anna had a family event to attend. Anna's mum had dropped me home; Anna was in the car with me.

"I can't believe you." I said as we buckled up.

"Say I'm the best." She said.

"No!' I said.

"I will do it."