11- How hypocritical of you

*Thump*

*SCREAM*

*Crack*

The sounds of the helpless body.

Helpless, all we could do was watch and listen.

Hoping for the best,

For them to be safe, alive. I hope that wasn't a bone cracking I just heard.

"Ouch." I whispered.... "That's going to leave a mark!"

After the body had finished rolling down our spiral brown carpet stairs, we all fell silent. "Shit Emma are you all right?" Katie said running down the stairs. I winched at the sound of each thump.

I could hear our parents rushing towards the scene. The rest of us stood there shell shock. The culprit how ever had a more different facial expression. They had no emotion on their face, completely blank. Scary much!

How did Katie even get in here in the first place? Our parents wouldn't have let her in, would they? I swear they don't even know who she is. I think they have met her once, when they picked us up from Emma's back in year 7.

"Princess what was that for?" Chris asked her. Princess looked down looking embarrassed.

"What was that for? Why didn't you do it sooner?" I laughed. Both Chris and Ryan shot me a look before running down the stairs to join Katie and Emma. Princess sighed and covered her face with her hands. "I'm and stupid person." He muttered to himself.

"Princess?" I said slowly. She shook her head and chuckled. She turned to look at me. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She shook her head and leaned back against the bathroom door. "Come on." I said pulling her down the corridor and into my room.

"What happened in here?" Princess asked, gesturing to all the nerf darts all over my room, on the floor,my bed, she shelves. Even a couple in the corridor. "Was playing shooting with Ryan." I said smiling like an idiot.

"Lucky" She said before slumping down next to my bed.

"Meh." I dismissed before sitting down on against wall next to the bed. I looked up at her. "Your really upset about it aren't you.....Come on Princess, Emma dissevered it kind of."

"She didn't that’s the thing." Princess said before moving a nerf gun from behind her back.

"What do you mean?" I asked taking the gun from her and chucking it onto my bed, I heard it bounce onto the floor, but I wasn't bothered about that, my friend needed me right now.

"I kind of insulted her in Chris's room." She said before groaning.

"Yeh I wanted to ask you what that was all about, it sounded well...." I said not finishing my sentence.