13- To girls one guy (part 1)

It's the end of May, almost June........

...........I have liked him for too long now, I just can't help it. I want to stop thinking about him, liking him, but I can't. I don't even know why I like him in the first place. Why do I like him anyway?

I shut my dairy and hid it back in the box. As I slid the box under my bed, I heard my phone go off. Walking across my carpet floor, I picked up my phone. Looking at the notification, I saw that is was just a broadcast on BBM.

Thats the annoying part about Blackberry's the sound effects get so annoying. Blackberrys seemed so good, now they are just annoying.

Walking downstairs, I put my shoes, sliding my bag higher up my bag, I got ready for school. This journey to school wasn't going to be like any other day, oh no it wasn't. Today I was walking to school. I don't walk! Walking is effort..... I had to walk that hill, that evil hill. It lasted half a mini bus top. No busses were running so me and Anna were walking to school. We were having a discussion. We were talking about our crushes.

So I wasn't being completely honest. But I wasn't lying?.....Okay, so maybe I was lying a tiny bit, allot...Okay so what I was saying was complete and utter bullshit.

"Erg I don't know what you see in Edward." She said as we crossed the road and approached the hill. I panted and groaned when we got to the top, it was actually a small hill, it takes less than a minute. It's just so steep, and i'm lazy.

"look it's your boyfriend." Anna said nudging me, I looked to where she was referring to and saw Edward. At first I was confused to why she was pointing him out, luckily I caught on to my lie just in time. "Shut up." I said as he walked over, pretending to be embarrassed.

"Hay guys." He said.

"Hi." I said looking down, pretending to be nervous.

"Hay." Anna said.

We all stayed in silence for a few seconds, as we all walked into school. Anna was the first to speak.

"Well I gotta go and erm...Give Lola her....Pencil-sharpens? Anna said obviously trying to get us alone together. I glared at her, she had pretended she didn't notice.

If only she knew....

-----------

After school, me Princess and Anna met up. That was the first time we all met up since Anna and Princess had a fight. Some hurt-full stuff were said that day, but I knew that they would make up.

"So what do you want for your birthday?" Anna asked as we walked down Anna's road.

"I don't mind." Princess laughed.

"No really, what do you want?" I asked her.

"I don't know...Money." She shrugged.

As we approached Anna's house, Anna shifted uncomfortably. I knew why, Ryan was going to be in, Princess was here. We were with Princess, she liked him. I also liked him but that didn't effect Anna, she didn't know. Princess realised this as Anna hesitantly opened the door.

"I can go if you want." She said sounding upset.

"No no, it's fine...Really it's fine." She said giving her a smile and opening the door.

"Come on guys lets put this awkward crush behind and act like it never happened." I said.

"I'm up for that." Princess snorted.

"You can say that again."

"Again!" We all said at the same time.

We started to laugh. It was there I knew that we would all stay friends, I just hopped that I could get over him. I hoped that Princess kept it a secret. I hoped that I would never had to tell anyone else.