8- Stage two: Hiding these feelings

"I like Ryan" Princess said with a small bit of confidence.

I got myself ready for Anna's reaction. She looked at Princess with no emotion what’s so ever. Anna stayed silent for a while. She had no emotion on her face what so ever. "What?" She finally asked. Princess went silent. I had to help her, and not expose myself in the process. "She likes him Anna. I whispered. She went silent again.

"Why?" She finally asked again. "Why the fuck do you like him!" She yelled. I stood up and tried to calm her down. "Anna calm down, don't worry we won't have a repeat, will we Princess...PRINCESS!" I said changing my attention to her. Princess stayed silent, mouth slightly hanging open.

"I-I-I YES!!!! I really like him okay." She said before covering her mouth. Anna stepped forward ready to pounce." Anna calm down." I said pulling her back. Princess jumped on top of the bed and backed up against the wall.

"Why would you do that? You said you wouldn't! Does our friendship mean nothing to you!" Anna cried melodramatically, she was being really over the top. "Anna your being melodramatic about this." I said turning her to face me. "Melodramatic, melodramatic. Hahahaha Oh i'm not being melodramatic you are" She said not even making sense.

I had to stick up for Princess without letting them suspect anyone. "You’re not even making sense, listen to yourself. All she is doing likes him what’s wrong with liking him, there is nothing wrong with liking him." I said as a matter of faculty. I mentally kicked myself after that, way to be subtle, I thought.

"Ok what do you like him now?" She snapped at me. I froze. She waited for my answer. "What!" She said after I didn't respond. "I thought you were being rhetorical, no I do not like him." I said, hopefully they didn't suspect anything.

"Okay, you better not." She said to me, she turned to Princess who was still on her bed. "Why do you like him?" She said sounding disgusted.

"Well......." She started stepping down from the bed.

"Well what?" She said narrowing her eyes.

"He's just......-So dam hot okay, I mean have you seen him. He could play that guy from those twilight books....Jacob yes he could be Jacob." She said sighing at the end. Anna looked livid, I had to look away so my face didn't look like I was agreeing, which secretly actually was.

"Well...I'm just going to use the loo." I said not wanting to be involved in this. Before they could speak I left the room and went straight to the bathroom. I exhaled deeply. These girls know me so well, how the hell am I supposed to hide these feelings......

<Two weeks later>

I had come to realise that stage: one denial wasn't the only stage. Great....The second wasn't as hard, but it was still quite hard.

Stage two: Hiding these feelings.

I now had to hide these 'feelings' I had for Ryan. Whatever they were from not only him but from everyone. No one can know, i'm scared that my dairy might even expose me here. I'm just so weirded out by it.