33- Suspicious behaviour

OMG 2.5K Thanks guys !!!!

3 chapters left after this. I can't wait to get this book done. For those of you that really like this story, you will hopefully like the shocking surprise at the end.

This is a filler, but a really important chapter, as it sets the final plot of the book. (Watch closely to what Anna says)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Months later>

"DAMIT" I exclaimed as my suitcase popped back open.

It was Valentine’s Day, the first day of February camp, I was excited I hadn't seen her in two months; Anna was going to be there, how cool was that? Her new school did cadets and we both had a camp today at the same place!

And no I did not buy myself chocolate and give it to myself this morning pretending that it was from some else, because I’m not sad! I have a life! I have tons of guys that would buy me something; this wasn't my 14th valentines in a row being single. I have a boyfriend every year.

"CHRIS!" I yelled as I rolled of my suit case.

"What?" He yelled back.

"Help!"

Chris was back from school, it was the February holidays next week. It was Friday morning today; I had school then camp later. We unfortunately always have to miss it for cadets. I didn't really mind though, the only thing I didn't like was This.Stupid.Suitcase.

"Chrisssss" I yelled again as he opened my door.

"What?" He said impatiently.

"Help me...." I frowned looking up at him.

He looked at my suitcase and laughed. He didn't even help me; he just laughed and left the room. I sat there with my bum on the floor, head being held up because of the bed, and legs inside my suitcase.

"I hate you Chris!" I called out.

Chris did eventually come back, he had Ryan with him. Chris had helped me close my suitcase. I looked at Ryan, he looked at me with no emotion, I looked away instantly. I hadn't properly seen him since I told him I liked him. We hadn't looked at each other at the same time since Anna's party. I was lucky I was dark toned, because I knew that I was blushing like crazy.

----------

"Awww you’re blushing!" Ellie said as me her; Antonia and Tiffany sat down in the dining hall.

Antonia had asked me if I still liked him.

"How can you tell?" I asked surprised.

"I don't know I can just tell."

"Do you two have cadet camp today?" Tiffany asked me and Antonia.