22- Chilling with my new guy friend

WARNING: The next few chapter contian some cute scenes and moments. Be aware that it may make you go 'awww'. If your and 'AWWWer' then this may not cause any 'yucky' moments for you.

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1

*Vrrrmmm vrrmmmm vrmm vrm*

Still half asleep I rolled over and buried my head in my sleeping bag. My roommates alarm was going off; her shower was half an hour earlier than mine. I was a light sleeper so the vibration of her alarm had waked me up. It was the first night last night so everyone was making noise. As the walls aren't soundproof I could hear allot of music and loud laughing.

I heard my roommate get up, and 'quietly' look for something. I opened my eyes for a second and saw her; with a towel in her hand, and some bath supplies; leave the room. Half an hour later, my own alarm went off. Slowly and quietly. I got out of my sleeping bag and rolled out of bed.

After gathering my things I went to go and take a shower, luckily someone was just leaving as I came into the bathroom. After taking my shower I went to get ready, I have quite quick showers. It was almost 6:00 and I was as tired as Fudge.

(Metaphorically speaking, Fudge doesn't sleep. Gasp I know! sorry kids....)

I was going to text Anna, and then I remembered the time. She didn’t use her phone much in her new school. I wondered how her new life was.... I remembered when she just us she was leaving, it was a bad day. She had just been mugged. That’s why she looked all beaten up that day.

They stole her headphones, right shoe and iPod. She was lucky that she had managed to sneak her phone in her bra.

I laid down on my bed until it was 6:30. It was time for breakfast.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY OUT!"

"NOW!"

"HURRY UP!"

"GET OUT!"

"COME ON WE NEED TO BEAT THE BOYS."

"Wait revalys now right?"

"HURRY UP, QUICK QUICK QUICK!!!!"

One of the Corporals from the six form shouted. I saw her walking up and down the corridors as I left my room. Walking through the corridors, I went down the stairs. I saw Nisa and Kamila as I left the building. We stood next to each other in the centre rank. We had to get into three ranks to march to breakfast.

AT SIX TWENTY FIVE-SIX IN THE FRICKING MORNING. AHHH!!!