just a dream

"[Y/N] I'LL CALL SPACE POLICE. is that even a thing? Whatever. [Y/N] WAKE UP." Snatcher was worried about you. (No shit sherlock) You had started shaking and crying in your sleep.

Is this a normal thing for humans to do????? Were you oke?????? Did he do something wrong????? Were you actaully asleep????

"[Y/N]" You shrieked as your eyes shot open startling snatcher.

"[Y/N] oh my god are you oke?" He asked holding you tight. "I-i'm fine just a dream" you said putting your hand to your cheek.

You noticed you were crying. Probably why snatcher was worried.

"What was it about?" You looked up at him. He had honest worry in his eyes.

"Just.... no worries just a dream ya know?" You smiled slightly as you wiped away stray tears.

"I geuss.... just tell me if it bothers you" you nodded as you stood up.

"I will. I'm just gonna go for a walk." You said as you stepped into the forest.

You walked along the now snow filled path. You were thinking about the dream. Did it mean something?

Was it a vision?

~~~~~~~

Short on purpose! I love giving cliffhangers haha-
Reminder to give me some questions on my q/a book!.

And now a question for you!

Should i sometimes post my progress for the musical on here?