call in si- he's in my home

You thumped you fist onto your bed mentally scolding yourself when it hit the metal. You went to mafia town last night and it was RAINING. And funny enough you woke up with a cold today. You had promised hat kid to help with her first contract!

You groaned. And funny enough you promised snatcher to do atleast 2 contracts today to. He was probably gonna kill you for not showing up.

You chuckled slightly before your eyes widened. How?!

You quickly ran to your bathroom and threw up. That's when you knew damn satan wouldn't even be able to get you out of your room today.

You sighed and grabbed the emergency glass by the sink and filled it with water. You chugged half of it down before retreating back to your bed. Yup nothing could drag you out today

*le timeskip brought to you by a worried snatcher*

Your eyes shot open. You had a small nightmare about your encounter with vanessa.

You groaned trying to forget your dream. You shoved your back into the mattres.

You looked at the clock so see it was noon. Hat kid had probably left to do her first contract without you for some reason. You looked around your room when they landed on something

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!"

"OH hey kid your awake!"

You flinched at the loud voice. "S-snatcher what the hell?!"
You said to the figure.

"That kid told me you weren't doing so well. So i decided to check!" He smiled. He had quieted down so he wouldn't make your headache worse.

"How did you even get in here?!"

All went silent for a bit

"I broke your window"

You breathed in and out, trying your best not to scream at the ghost. "You broke my pecking window?"

"Woah there who taught you the p-word?" He laughed slightly

"Snatcher..." you sneered "BAHAHAHAHA YOU REALLY THINK I BROKE YOUR WINDOW?! I'M A GHOST YA FOOL!" You winced at the sudden loudness of his voice and huddled yourself up in a ball trying not to cry.

He looked at your form and his laughter immediatly died down.
"Kid? Sorry for laughing so loud.. are you oke?" He floated over to you putting his hand to your burning forehead.

You stuck your tongue out but snuggled into his hand enjoying the touch. "How about a new contract?" Your eyes widened at the ghost's words. He smildd brightly at your reaction and giggled. "Don't worry it goes in your favor." You hesitantly agreed as he made a brand new contract appear. The contract said that if you signed he'd take care of you on days you were sick or anything else

Has this happened to somebody before? You looked around the contract for catches but didn't find any. Thus you signed the contract.

"There we go that wasn't so hard now huh?" He floated over to picking you up. Lucky for him your sister had insisted on you getting a pillow pile to. Thus that's where he flew towards.

He smiled at your confused form as he settled in the pillows. After he found a comfortable place he put you laying on his chest.

"Now you get some rest. I'll get hat kid to get someone to cook some soup for you" you smiled finding yourself becoming tired again. You cuddled his chest before falling asleep.

*snatcher's pov*

My god [Y/N]. I chuckled drily. This little thing sitting right in my arms. So innocent. I really fell hard huh? I smiled at the smaller being. They were honestly brave

"Helloooo? Is anyone home?"

And amazing for having to put up with that.

I didn't answer the child i knew was running around trying to find us. Instead i hugged [Y/N] closer and enjoyed the moment.

"There you are! Cooking cat is in the kitchen preparing some food." I sighed "fine fine. Just.. give me a second." The hatted child nodded and left. pffft as if i'm waking them up. They deserve some rest. I practicaly held them hostage in my arms.

I decided some sleep would be fine. Even if i don't need it... yeah...

"Goodnight [Y/N]"