a child and ghost (1/2)

"You know i can see straight through you"

"Get the peck away kid"

"Oh come on snatcher it's so easy to see!"

"What's so easy to see?! I'm trying to read a book here!" Snatcher replied looking up at the hatted child sitting on the arm of his chair.

"You so like [Y/N]" Hattie answered with a smirk.

She giggled at the glowing heu on his face.

"What?! No i don't! Y-you're delusional." He said blushing even more.

"You find them interesting. Which has brought you in love." Hattie said sighing dramatically.

"I geuss you just need your time" she said jumping of his chair.

"Time for what?! Kid tell me!" He said panicking.

"About literally what we just talked about. You like [Y/N] no LOVE [Y/N] your just not ready to admit it"

Snatcher sighed obviously thinking.
"Your right." He started. Hat kid smiled brightly at the ghost.

"I love them. Just not ready to admit it yet" he smiled as hat kid sqeauled.

"Haha! Knew it! I saw it on your face the moment i told you they were sick" she screamed startling snatcher a bit

"Oh my god" she suddenly said making snatcher worried.

"What is it kid?! Is there something happening"

"I get to plan your confession." To say snatcher looked unimpressed was a understatement.

"Do i not even get to plan my own confession? What has the world come to" snatcher said raising his book so he could read it again.

"There's some shit going on in the world snatcher. You have no idea" hat kid said looking dead inside for a second before smiling at the ghoat again. That child scared him already.

"Who even gave you the right to call me snatcher?!" He asked a little anger present in his voice.

"I did" she responded simply. Damn sass amirite?

He facepalmed as he groaned.

And then he remembered

"I need to handle something. Go play with the subconites or something" he said getting up from his chair.

"Pffft fine. No fun dude!"
Hat kid stuck out her tongue before running of.

"If that's what you say kid"