reunited souls

"Look just because i'm gonna work with you doesn't mean we're friends now." Snatcher said while floating down. "Oh i know that. And we both know it's for only a small period of time." Moonjumper replied.

"You're seriously gonna be the death of me." Snatcher groaned at his new partner in crime.

Moonjumoer laughed. "Corecction. You're already dead remember?"

Snatcher mentally punched himself. "The whole damn forest is dead" Snatcher Replied not wantimg to resurface unwanted memories.

"True true" Moonjumper said turning away.

"How long were you even up there?" Snatcher said snapping Moonjumper out of his thought.

"A few days before your newest contractor stepped in." Moonjumper started. "I saw a few exchanges between the two of you. What's their name?"

Snatcher muttered something under his 'breath' before answering. "[Y/N] and their little sister hat kid aka hattie." Moonjumper laughed slightly.

"You actually remember their names! You keep on surprising me snatcher. What do they mean to you?" Snatcher groaned at the guys answer.

"Well there certainly not just anothe- wait why am i telling you this?!" It took both of them a while to notice that they had stopped multiple minutes ago.

"We're already talking to each other about you know who. You might as well tell me." Moonjumper said to the ever so annoyed king of the forest.

"Yeah yeah. Their just i geuss special for some reason." Moonjumper laughed again

"Your changing kingy. And this time
It is for the better" Moonjumper said making snatcher smile.

"Pfft yeah yeah you just start looking around. I have somewhere to go." Snatcher replied.

"Do what you need"

*le timeskip brought to you by vanessa singing queen of mean. The one who gave me the idea you know who you are*

You sighed blinking a few times. You honestly felt a lot better. But a certain ghost wouldn't let you out!

Speaking of the devil. The one and only king of subcon forest went into your room with a book.

"Snatcher what are you doing?" You said. Snatcher smirked at you.

"I'm reading you a bedtime story!"

"Snatcher nO"