here we go aga- that's a weird lady.

"HATTIE!" You screamed running towards her. "Are you okay?! What did he do" you said getting rather angry at Snatcher. "I-i'm fine [Y/N]" hattie whispered going for a hug. "He took your soul huh?" You whispered hugging her back. She nodded slowly.
"I'll talk to him. You go back home." Your sister nodded again pressing something on her umbrella which teleported her back to the spaceship.
You sighed. This guy

*le timeskip brought to you by peace and tranquility.*

*your pov*

I stomped towards snatcher's home
"SNATCHER!" I screamed. "Hm? What's up doll?" he really has some nerve huh?! "You said you wouldn't bother me!" I said angrily. "Exactly. I wouldn't bother you. you didn't say anything about  anyone else" he smirked at me. Honestly this guy! Though he does have a point... he didn't break his promise. "I...." i trailed off not knowing a comeback. "That's right. I didn't break a singular promise. But since your here we might as well make a contract." I sighed. "Fine. What do you want me to do?" I looked to the ghost who had a smirk on his face. "I need you to go to the mansion in the ice and find what's in that forsaken attic." This doesn't sound so bad. I signed the contract that he made appear and ran to the bridge i had seen earlier.

*more timeskips but this time from queen vanessa in a frozen 2 dress*

*no Pov*

Honestly [Y/N] was already tired and now they HAD to find a way into the mansion. Wasn't that parcour enough?! Walking to the back of the mansion they saw a small cellar door.
"Geuss this is it.." they opened it and went inside.

"Yuck!" [Y/N] shrieked jumping on one of the many barrels. "This water is gross!" They looked to the bars and saw a shiny key and back to the giant door where a key hole was. "I geuss that's how i get in huh?" They chuckled at the obvious thing they pointed out. Walking around with a occational 'ew' they found the door to get to the key. "Here we go..." they said before unlocking the door. They walked up the stairs and

"WHO DARES ENTER MY HOME?!"

They ran to the door in front of them.  
Opening the door they saw a opportunity to hide under the piano.
"Damn it damn it damn it." [Y/N] cursed. Not hearing anything [Y/N] climbed away from under the piano.
"I know you're here somewhere~" They heard the thing they saw chant.  They started to look around causcious of the thing walking around. Looking in the fridge they saw lots of cookies and some bacon and.... a key? "Well i saw a key hole in the piano. And it looks like a key for a piano." [Y/N] walked to the piano.
They put in the key and the top flew up. They saw the key that was stuck in between the book. They had done this before well kind of anyway. They jumped on the piano, startling the thing outside the room. [Y/N] quiclly hid under the piano. They watched the thi-,woman they now saw, storm into the room looking for them. "Come out come out where ever you are..."
They held their breath careful not to make a single sound. The woman with a black aura walked out the room. Her stomping had made the key dangle a bit away from the book. [Y/N] jumped on the piano again which made the piano break. A pieve flew over and hit the key out the book. They made a mad dash for the key amd ran out the room. [Y/N] wandered in the hall a bit looking for where they had to put rhe key. When they realised it wasn't in the hall they made another mad dash but this time for the door that woman came out of originally.

[Y/N] immediatly saw the big door and unlocked walking up the stairs. "I geuss this isn't just a dumb chore. I'm truly risking my life here..." [Y/N] whispered. They ran to the door when they heard the woman come up the stairs. Opening and closing it in a unhuman speed. You saw a key dangling from the bed top. "damn me and my shortness." They crossed their arms. "Let's chat over some cookies and tea. Come out i'll put up the tea!" [Y/N] sighed and looked around. "Look woman. I just need to finish this oke!?" [Y/N] whispered hoping the one she was reffering to didn't hear.

But did you know a demon can hear well?