l'amour est parmi nous

"We need to talk." His booming voice said to you.

"I geuss we do huh?" You replied standing up.

"So hat kid told you?" You said unsure of what you really had to say.

"Yes she did. And i just want to say i-"

"Snatcher"

"I really really am sorry for saying that to you"

"Snatcher"

"You deserve so much better"

"Snatcher"

"Here i'll give you your soul back we're out of-"

"SNATCHER" you screamed breaking him out of his trance.

"Y-yes?" He said. His voice much softer than usual.

"Stop rambling so much."

"But i-"

"I wasn't finished" the ghost shut his mouth before making a motion as if locking up his mouth.

"Look" you started. "We barley know each other." He whimpered at your words but nodded.

"You took my soul" you chuckled slightly. He gulped ready for his non-exsistent heart to break.

"But" you started before getting rudely interupted.

"I get it i get it. You don't have to say more. I understand" he said starting to turn away until he heard your sharp voice.

"Let me finish" you took his hand in your own. Immediatly noticing yours were much much smaller.

"Just break my heart already" he whispered so softly you didn't hear.

And then you did something unexpected.

You kissed his cheeck.

"We can always try." You smiled at him.

And that right there.

Was his breaking point.

And i mean blushing breaking point.

His face went from purple to a glowing yellow faster than a milisecond.

"Oh my god [Y/N] why so sappy?"
He groaned trying to break his hands free from yours in a attempt to hide his face.

"Hey you confessed to me in french!" You giggled. "Your the sap here!"

He groaned in pure flustered frustration. "The fact that your right is so frustrating" he said throwing his head back to hide his obvious blush making you laugh.

"Come on tsundere!" You started laughing. "I won't ruin your reputation."

"Yeah hopefully you don't" he said smirking at you.

"You keep talking snatcher. Just keep talking" you said starting to hug the ghost before sighing in content.

"Whatever you say [Y/N]. Your wish is my command. Mostly"