who expected that?

Your breath hitced as the door opened. "Nowhere to run... your all mine... i'll keep you safe... here's your demise.... your death is garantued" you whimpered as you felt a strong hand drag you down. You squirmed, punched, kicked and fought but they wouldn't let go.

You were chained up. Seriously chained up. You couldn't move a muscle. Of course she caught you. She must have done this stuff a million times. Of course she caught you....

*snatcher's pov*

That contractor i got has been gone for a while now. i thought they would have come back already. "Hey you! Yeah you! Can you look for [Y/N] please? They've been gone for a while." I called to one of my minions. Why was i even doing this i couldn't care less if they died. I pondered about it as i watched the minion storm off to find them. Maybe i should just look...

Standing up from my chair in a fast speed i floated towards the place i sent them to

Vanessa's mansion

*timeskip brought to you by my need to make 4 stories at the same time*

*no pov*

Was it honestly so hard? Snatcher wondered. The king of the forest that cares for some contracter? That couldn't be true right? Snatcher sighed looking at his old house.
"Vanessa. i'm fine with you still having your place here. But taking my contractor. That goes to far."
He really did care for once huh?
He slithered into the manor and looked around. He soon heard yelps coming from the cellar.... the place he died. He turned to the door. Where did he? "[Y/N]!" His voice boomed through the halls.

It was true [Y/N] was screaming as vanessa cut their arms. Snatcher raced to the oh so well known cellar. "VANESSA!" He called making the former queen stop. "My love! Look i got a pathetic little kid here! Did i do good?" Vanessa said hopefully. Snatcher growled threatingly at the woman. "You let them go. They are someone i need. Leave them." Snatcher said as if giving a warning.

"No"

That was it

Snatcher flew in a speed you couldn't believe and broke the chains [Y/N] was trapped in. "B-boss?" [Y/N] muttered. "run" they nodded before fleeing.

"This will be fun right vanessa?"

*your pov*

Run as hard as possible. Thought of what the hell they were doing flood my head. "Come on [Y/N] faster" i said to myself. Sooner or later i reached snatcher's house. He wouldn't mind would he? I slowly started settling myself into his *cough cough* huge *cough cough* chair. I smiled at rhe instant warmth. I couldn't help but wonder what was happening at the manor. Looking my arms i saw the blood still flowing from the cuts. I looked over at the closet. Maybe there's some bandages? I walked over looking through.

SINCE WHEN DID DEMON SHADOW GHOST THINGS DRINK WINE?!

I sighed. I ripped a part of my shirt off and wrapped it around my arm. That would have to do for now. After a while snatcher came back. He was surprised to see me to say the least. I laughed slightly at the way he looked at me. His only response to that was a shake of his head. "Are both your arms wounded" he questioned. "No. She didn't have the time." I replied. "Honestly [Y/N] you should be more careful. Give me your arm." I hesitantlt stretched my wounded arm out to him thinking of a response. "Hey your the one that gave me the contract!" I smirked. He chuckled knowing fully well he was the one who gave the contract. "I Know. But i'm not the one who got caught." I groaned throwing my head back which snatcher laughed at. "There all done." I looked to my arm to see it was healed. "Thanks boss." I smiled at him. "Yeah yeah don't think this will happen to often." He giggled. I laughed a bit and stood up walking away. "hey [Y/n]" he suddenly said making me stop. "Yeah?"

"Call me snatcher from now on"