it'll never be enough

"My prince! Why did you do that?!" Her screams they tore through his mind. What in the everlasting peck dod he do?

You stood there hiding in the bushes with moonjumper. Astounded at the sight. Snatcher had blue stuff running down his arms and vanassa was bleeding heavily.

"Snatcher?"

"My prince?"

"[Y-YN] I-"

"Vanessa what did i do wrong?!"

You ran over to the guy tears in your eyes.

"EVERYTHING"

"Snatcher are you okay?" You said looking up at him.

"[Y/N] watch out" Snatcher put you behind him as venasse went charging for you.

"WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING THEM?! THEIR JUST YOUR CONTRACTOR."

just his contractor. Just his contractor..

"No vanessa. They mean so much to me. But i didn't mean anything to you. NOTHING YOU DO WILL EVER BE ENOUGH FOR ME TO LOVE YOU AGAIN ICE BITCH NOW GET OUT"

And she did just that.

She did give you a death glare though. Snatcher responded to that by picking you and holding you close.

The blue liquid that had been running down snatcher's arm had dissapeared. Everything happened so quickly.

One sentence stuck in your mind.

Just his contractor

Apparently snatcher is a mind reader now.

"[Y/N] don't listen to her you... you mean so much to me. Your not just a contractor. Your my queen now" he said raising you to look him in the eyes.

"You understand me?"

"Yessir"

"Good." He smiled at you and kissed you. Aaaaaand you were not ready for that. You face equaled a tomato.

"Ha you look adorable!" He said after breaking the kiss. You groaned covering your face.

"That was intense amirite?" Yours and Snatcher's attention went to moonjumper.

"Where were you the whole time?"

"In the bushes." He smirked at you before laughing. "I'll give you something to laugh about once you have a crush" snatcher mumbled making you giggle.

"I'd like to see that." You said kissing snatcher's cheek.

"Wow rude! I'm the top here!" He said quickly blushing.

"Snatcher hun we didn't establish that. Were only starting this relationship." You laughed at snatcher's glowing face

"Shut up" he looked away as he put you down.

"This forest is choatic"

"You only noticed now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mosy choatic chapter yet.

Also snatcher says you should love yourself cause look at you i mean.

Damnnnnnn that's hot and beautiful/handsome stuff right there bro!

We throw love and apreciation around these parts.

Goodbye my snatcher fans UwU