am i?

the healing on [Y/N] arm wasn't what they expected. It still hurt sometimes. Occasionally it started to bleed a bit to. But honestly? They kind of expected it to be a weak healing spell. Snatcher probably used a lot of magic against vanessa.

Their little sister had left to do some errands for the conductor. They both remembered that Snatcher had hat kid's soul. [Y/N] chuckled pulling the covers over their body before sighing in content. "I wonder does he have something against that vanessa?"
They yawned as they went to lay on there stomach. Maybe there's more to this guy.

*somewhere in the infamous subcon forest.*

Snatcher couldn't believe himself. Did he really just save his contractor? Does he actually care for them? No! No way! Their just some dumb kid anyway! Ri-right? Snatcher groaned. Why was the afterlife so difficult?! He did have to admit though. Their antics were quite charming.

Wait what?!

What was he thinking?!

Snatcher face palmed.

Last time he felt like this was when everything was alright with his now crazy ex.

He couldn't be right?

He couldn't be in love?

It honestly made sense. He did save them, He healed them, well atleast tried and he let them call him snatcher.

Snatcher mentally scolded himself. He let out a dark chuckle

"Oh [Y/N] what did you do to me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very very smoll
I did that on purpose muahahaha

This is just to show it's gonna get juicy now
Also hat kid's gonna be a little shipping shit like in all snatcher x readers ha-