you knew this?!

You were walking along the paths of subcon forest. Was your relationship with the ghost still a secret? Why yes!

Or atleast so you thought.

You didn't get your soul back yet though. His excuse was that he wanted to test some things? Or atleast something like that.

Right now snatcher was examinging that soul of yours. The things he wanted to test had 100% to do with vanessa. He was gonna put some kind of protection on your soul.

He wouldn't want her to hurt you

he was getting ready to perform the spell when...

"HEY SNATCHER DID YOU CONFESS?!"

To say he got startled was a understatement. As he nearly dropped your precious soul.

"Kid what the hell?! You almost made me drop my stuff!" He snapped.

"So [Y/N] soul is your stuff now?" Hat kid grinned at the blush on his face.

"What?! No! Of course not. I just..."

"You weren't gonna be specific because i thought i would tease you?" Hat kid ended snatcher's sentence.

"cause to late bud. That's gonna happen." Hat kid grinned as snatcher face palmed.

This will be my sister in law one day? Snatcher thought eyeing the girl

His eyes widened at the thought.

Oh my peck he was already planning on some day marrying you.

Hat kid laughed at snatcher's expression. Snapping him out of his thoughts as he glared at her.

"Not funny kid" he said which only caused the girl to laugh more.

"No but you see. It IS funny. Your trying your best to deny your relationship with [Y/N]!" Hat kid said before continueing her laughing fit.

"Wait wait wait. Hold up! You know about that?!"

Everything went silent.

"Oh my god your actaully in a relationship with them" saying snatcher wasn't confused would be a lie.

"That was a joke. You just confirmed it." Hat kid grinned

"[Y/N] HAS A BOYFRIENDDDDD AHAHAHA! I SHIP IT" snatcher mentally punched himself. He should have known.

"Kid. Keep it down. We are trying to keep it a secret for now. But you ruined it for yourself" snatcher scolded.

"Sorry sorry. It's just. THE SHIP HAS SAILED." Hat kid screamed.

"KID!"

"Sorry!" Hat kid said quickly.

~timeskip brought to you by the fact i was delaying this chapter.~

"He actaully did it?"

"Yeah he did!" Hat kid said excitedly.

"Didn't think it would happen honestly" moonjumper said chuckling.

"I know! It surprised me to!" Hat kid laughed with moonjumper.

"What's going on?"

"Oh hey [Y/N]. I want you to meet a new friend! This is moonjumper. Or moony or MJ for short." Hat kid said pointing to the waving soul.

"Nice to meet you." You said shaking his hand.

"Pleasure is mine" he answered smiling.

"What were you talking about?" You asked crossing your arms.

Oh you know" hat kid giggled. "Just you and snatcher" MJ said throwing his hand over his mouth quickly to prevent from laughing.

"Ah ok- Wait. WHAT?!"