mailgirl and a dangerous river

Your heart was beating fast. You promised to bring hat kid along and all but well. You were honestly.. scared! You didn't want to end up with both of you not having a soul. And what if snatcher killed her because you were already working for him?! The thought flooded your head as you walked to her bedroom. It was about 7 am and hat kid wasn't awake yet. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. "Alright snatcher let's see what you have in store for me." Pressing the button you got teleported to subcon forest.

"Augh!" You had fallen on your back yet again. Why wouldn't this stupid place let you land on your feet?! Then again if it let you fall wouldn't that hurt to? "I feel obligated to have him fix that" you mumbled opebing your eyes you yelped as the ghost you were reffering to was right in front of you. "Well hello kid! Are you ready to do more contracts?" He asked his smile growing wider than normally. You groaned sitting up. "What do i have to do?" You asked the much taller figure in front of you. "Well i'm giving you a choice!" He giggled to himself. "You see i have a few tasks i need done. So i'll let you choose the two you want today. There are a few you can pick from!" He held out multiple contracts. The one that caught your eye was something about a mannor. You decided to play it safe though. You signed the two contracts for cleaning uo the well and for bringing some mail to his helpers. The contracts all dissapeared after you signed the two. "What do i need to do first?" He smiled at you opening his mouth to say something but closing it just as quick. He shook his head quickly saying what you needed to do. "Well you know. The well does need some good cleaning. But you need a warm up. So how about you do the mail first?"
You giggled slightly. "All right boss!" You did a little salute to him before he gave you a scooter and bag. When he vanished you thought ti yourself. 'He probably makes those letters himself. Just to let them know their loved.' You smiled at this thought.

Maybe he wasn't that bad?

*time skip brought to you byyyyy snatcher in a pink princess dress*

You sighed throwing the last package to a minion. You hadn't really been thinking about the fact that hat kid was coming wheter you liked it or not. Either way one of your contracts was done so that was good right? Jist as you started thinking about your little sister the ghost of your new problems came up to jumpscare you. "Well hello kid! How have you been doing with your contract?" Snatcher asked you happily. When he looked at the bag he smiled. "You already finished it huh? Good job! If you need help to know where to go for the well i'll be in my house!" With that he vanished yet again. You sighed. You thought you had seen a sign somewhere pointing to where to go for the well. You walked to where you thought the sign was and surely enough there was a sign pointing at a purple river with boards in it where you could step on. "That's where i need to go through? Seems like a gross river." You mumbled to no one in particulair. And then Snatcher decided it would be fun to scare again. "It very much is." You let out a yelp nearly falling in to the river. You got caught by snatcher himself. "Woah hey calm down!" He chuckled knowing fully well it was his fault yet still saying this. "We wouldn't want you to die now would we?" He smirked. The bastard! "DIE?!" You shrieked pulling yourself up through tugging at the ghost his arms and standing up right again. "Yes die. This is a dangerous little river. There are hands in there that would love to drown and strangle you. You'd honestly be more safe on those planks. So don't go falling in." He winked at you after finishing his sentence. "You want me to go through that?!"

"Why yes!"

Snatcher picked you up and threw you to the nearest plank. Making you face plant right on the cold hard wood. You groaned that's the second time you face planted into something here. "Good luck kid!"