unplaceable feelings

Your eyes widenened as you read the words

"You hold my Heart in your hands?" You said to yourself.

"Does he... love me?" You said looking at the text again.

"Or could ot just be meant as friendship in some way?" You sighed looking one more time before shutting it off.

"Wait." You said. "Does he even have a heart? Considering he's a ghost amd all" you face palmed at the dumb question before going back to hat kid.

Wre you planning on telling her? No. Of course not.

She would go.

Crazy

Wait no that's a undertsatement.

Even insane is a understatement.

No you were planning on immeditaly going to snatcher to give him a piece of your mind.

But what was on your mind?

Did you feel the same? Do you see him as just your boss? Do you hate him? What was it you were feeling?

Your heart warmed at reading the text. Yet you felt... scared?

You groaned somehow not able to place your feelings as you changed your course of action.

You ran to your room
Soon slamming your head into the pillow yet again.

You decided to pick up a book and start to read trying to put your thoughts at rest.

*ha more timeskips by me not knowing if i should have the couple thing yet.*

342 343 344 345 34-

A loud bang was heard stopping you from counting your stars.

You had locked yourself in your room for four days now. Occasionally gettong yourself food. You had read your book until the end and wre currently counting the plastic stars on your ceiling.

Yet something had stopped you.

"[Y/N]!" You heard a booming voice scream.

Worst part.

You knew the voice.

It belonged to the person you were avoiding like the plageu right now

Snatcher

"Peck peck peck peck peck" you said throwing yourself onto your pillow pile.

The doors shifted open to reveal the ghost of your problems. You shot yourself down to hide in your huge pillow pile.

"[Y/N] we need to talk and now. Hat kid told me you know what i meant." The rat! She had totally snitched on you!

"I know your by the pillows vy the way" he said floating over and pulling everythong of you. "Damn it." You said under your breath.

"We need to talk"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Snatcher just wants the last word-

Anyway.

GUYS IT'S YOUR DECISION NOW. DO YOU LOVE HIM BACK OR NOT. DO YA'LL KISS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?
YOU DECIDE!