Chapter 21

*** Okay, so please let me know if you are liking Ellis and Mathias's story. I have a lot of other ideas for stories that I want to write, but I dont want to leave this story high and dry... please comment...***

IrishEyez

Chapter 21

By the time that Monday rolled around, I wanted nothing more than to sleep and stay in bed with Mathias. My body and the alarm clock had other plans though. As soon as the alarm went off, signaling that I needed to get up and get ready for school, I was jumping up out of bed and heading for the bathroom.

Without even knocking, Mathias came in and held my hair for me and rubbed my back until I emptied my stomach completely of its contents. Once I was done, he handed me a cool wash cloth and started up the shower for me. I brushed my teeth and stripped out of my night clothes right in front of him.

“You have no idea what you are doing to me right now Ellis.” He growled out as he wrapped his arms around my waist and ran his nose up the base of my neck. I practically melted in his arms, but had to keep my composure.

I purred at his efforts but stepped away and turned to face him. “Baby, you cannot be serious right now, you just watched me vomit and now you want to be all romantic?”

He put his head down in defeat and stepped back. “You’re right Ellis, take your shower and I will be downstairs waiting for you.” Mathias went to walk away and I grabbed onto his wrist.

“Hang on there mister, you are not getting off that easily. Now you are going to disrobe and join me in the shower. Do I make myself clear?”

Without any hesitation he was taking off his t-shirt and boxers and stepping into the large shower with me following right behind him. I allowed him to wash my body and he lingered on my stomach with his hand placed lovingly on it.

“Mine” He whispered into my ear.

“Correction, ours.” I whispered back to him and nibbled on his ear. He brought his lips to mine and gave me a passionate kiss that caused me to go weak in the knees. He held onto me and deepened the kiss even more, before he carefully picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his slick waist.

Mathias leaned me up against the wall of the shower and looked deep into my eyes for permission to make love to me. “Please.” I moaned out and he entered me with a fierce thrust. I held onto him as hard as I could as he repeated his swift and thunderous movements until I was screaming his name out.

He stopped and looked at me. “Shhh baby, as much as I love hearing you scream my name, I think the rest of the house may not appreciate it.” I nodded and he again started moving until I again came to climax and he found his release as well.

All too soon I was dressed and getting a ride to school from Mathias. He pulled up in front if my school and I saw Raven waving frantically at the front door. “I don’t want to go in there Mathias, there are going to be so many questions and I have missed so much work.”

He gave me a reassuring kiss to the forehead. “You will me fine Ellis, if it gets out of hand, just call me and I will be right here for you. You only have a month until you graduate and I will help you as much as my back woods education allows me to.”

I snickered and thought about him as a young boy in a one room school house being taught arithmetic by Laura Ingalls. “Okay, I love you and I will try and tough out the day for you. Now give me another kiss and I will go to school.”