Chapter 20

*** I can not blieve that this baby of mine is almost of legal age to drink... tehehe. Hope you all enjoy chapter 20 and please comment to tell me what you are all thinking. I may be good but I am not able to read your minds my lovelies... ***

IrishEyez

Chapter 20

The entire flight home with Mathias was nerve wracking. I kept running the scenarios through my head.

~ I walk up to them, dad smells that I am pregnant and kills Mathias on the spot.

~They find out about the baby and get Mathias right back on the plane.

~Mathias and I board another flight for Bora-Bora and no one hears from us ever again.

Getting over flying was easy once I started thinking about all the horrible things that might happen when Mathias and I got back. We were going to die, that was for sure. I just had to hope that they would be merciful and make our deaths quick.

I was holding Mathias’s hand and I never realized how hard I was squeezing it until he had to take his other hand and pry my fingers open.

“Ellis, Ellis baby you’re hurting me.” He said with gritted teeth.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him in shock causing me to release his hand immediately. “I’m so sorry Mathias; I didn’t realize I was holding your hand so hard. Are you okay?” I took his hand again and kissed it.

He flashed his million dollar smile and looked at me. “It’s nothing that won’t heal, but I think you may have cracked a bone or two.”

“Are you serious, I’m sorry.” I put my face into my hands and started crying uncontrollably. “I break everything I touch, I cannot do this.” I unbuckled my seatbelt and ran to the lavatory, locking myself inside and sat on the toilet lid, bawling like a baby.

After a moment, there was a soft tap at the door. “Ellis, honey please come out and talk to me.”

“NO!” I sobbed back.

“What’s the matter, if this is about my hand, its fine. All better in fact, so please come out of there.”

I blew my nose in a very un-lady like manner before answering. “I am never coming out Mathias, don’t you get it, the moment my dad finds out about the baby, he is going to kill you.”

“It’s not him I’m worried about.” I faintly heard him mumble under his breath.

“What are you talking about Mathias, who are you afraid of?” I asked as I unlocked the door and cracked it open.

He smiled as I looked out to him. “Your mom. She’s the one that haunts my dreams every night.”

I huffed out at him before responding. “She is not that bad, but I think that you may be right. Dad understands how it was for us, she doesn’t. Hopefully we can thwart her anger by telling her that she gets to shop for baby clothes.”

He wrapped his strong arms around me and we heard the flight attendant telling everyone to prepare for landing. “Oh crap… that’s it, let’s run away somewhere that has no Packs, no Alphas and none of my parents.”

As we walked back to our seats, Mathias walking behind me, he leaned forward and whispered to me. “Sorry Ellis, it’s time to go face the firing squad.”