Chapter 18

*** Hello my lovlies, I hope that you are enjoying Finding Me... I would love to hear what  you think, please comment and vote. Love you all!!!! ***

IrishEyez

Chapter 18

The next few days went by and I had to battle it out with my parents and Mathias to let me stay. I was strong and even though I am pregnant, I know that I could be of some use. They finally decided to let me stay here, but if the treats got too bad, and then I would leave. I let them win that one, but no matter what, I was going to fight for my original Pack.

I started getting to know my way around the underground compound pretty well, only getting lost again a hand full of times. But each time, I was able to find my bearings again and get to where I needed to go. One time on the second day here, I thought I was in the correct spot and ended up on the opposite end, I needed to ask one of the Pack members to show me where I was going. I was embarrassed, but they brushed it off.

“You ready to go to breakfast?” Mathias asked as he came up behind me in the bathroom. I was attempting to do something with my hair, but it was fighting me the entire time. He took the hairbrush from my hands and started running it down my hair. It felt amazing to have someone do this for me, especially when that someone is my Mate.

I closed my eyes and reveled in the feeling of his strong yet gentle hands working through my hair. When one of his fingers grazed the nape of my next, I shuttered.

“I was almost ready, but now I want to just go back to bed.” I slowly opened my eyes and met his in the mirror. His were filled with lust and I wanted nothing more than to just strip him down right here and take him.

He smirked at me and handed me back the brush. “If I acted on my hormones every time I wanted to make love to you, we would never leave this room.”

I let a playful pout form on my lips and he laughed as he bent forward and kissed my mark. “There will be plenty of time for that later, I know you have to be hungry and you need to keep your strength up. It’s not just you I have to worry about anymore.” He placed both his hands to my flat stomach and rested his head over my shoulder. “You two are my world and I will do anything for you.”

I turned so I was now facing him with his arms still wrapped around me. “So even when I am as big as a house, you are still going to love me and do anything for me?”

He laughed again as he brought his forehead to mine. “First of all my love, you will not be as big as a house and secondly, yes, even then I will walk across hot coals to fill your every wish and demand.”

I cocked an eyebrow at him. “Oh really?” I quickly slipped from his arms and ran back into the bedroom, stripping of my clothes in the process.

“Ellis what are you doi…” He was asking as he walked from the bathroom to see me in only my birthday suit kneeing on the bed. “You little minx you.”

He started stalking towards me as if I was his prey and as he knelt on the bed before my, my stomach growled. I looked down at my stomach and let out a sigh. “Oh fine, you win baby.” I started backing away when Mathias gave me an inquisitive look.

“Where you talking to me or to the baby?”

I went back up to him and placed a gently kiss to his lips. “Both” He tried grabbing onto me and I jumped back. “Oh no you don’t, I’m hungry now. You had your chance big boy.”

He just shook his head and got up off the bed. I slipped my clothes back on and we walked out of the room. Mathias let me lead the way to help me learn the halls better. We got there in one piece and only took two wrong turns.