Chapter 25

*** Okay, so there is maybe one more chapter and then the epilogue, not sure as I have not written them yet. Hope you like this chapter and the pic on the right >>> is of Ellis's wedding dress... it's so perdy... Let me know what you think of this chapter. Thank you my lovelies.***

IrishEyez

Chapter 25

We all piled into a couple of cars and headed to the school for the big night. I gave Mathias a kiss and hugged my family before Raven and I ran to meet up with our class.

“Can you believe it Ellis, we’re finally graduating, and we are finally adults!” Raven practically screeched in my ear.

I laughed hard and shook my fingers into my ears to stop them from ringing. “Pretty sure we became adults when we turned 18 silly.”

We got to where our class was meeting and waited to listen to the boring and dull principal tell us all to behave and act like we are actually happy. Who wouldn’t be happy, we never have to come back here again.

“Alright, we will call you off and you get in line, this is alphabetical order backwards, so please stay in this order.” I almost yawned in listening to his monotone voice try and overpower the loud youth of the class.  

He rattled off our names and one of the secretaries came through the line, making sure that all of our tassels were the right way and that everyone was actually wearing clothes under their gowns.

My stomach was unsettled and I should not have been nervous but I was. I rubbed my tummy, trying to calm it down and the boy behind of me; Amos Garrison kept looking back at me with disgust in his eyes.

“Whore” I heard him mutter under his breath.

I let out a growl and I noticed Raven poking her head out of the line in front of me. “What did you say?” I asked with distain in my voice as I turned around.

“You know I use to think that you were this little miss goodie-two-shoes and now I see that you would fuck anything that comes near you. How about you and me meet up after this is all over.” He winked at me and licked his top lip, trying to be seductive.

I pulled my hand back to punch him when my arm was grabbed by a strong hand. My head whipped back to see Mathias smirking down at me.

“Problem Ellis?” He asked as he looked between me and Amos.

He let go of my arm when he realized that I was now calm and rubbed my back. “Not anymore. I would like you to meet Amos, the asshole of the school who seems to think that your fiancé and mother of your child is some easy piece of ass. Amos, this is Mathias, the only man I have ever been with and the only man I will be going anywhere with… ever.” I said as I glared into Amos’s now terrified eyes.

“Well Amos” Mathias said while holding out his hand for a handshake, when Amos took it, Mathias pulled him closer to him so his mouth was right up to his ear “If I ever hear that you have said anything negative about my soon to be wife again, I will find you and when I do, you are going to wish that you had never learned how to speak. Are we clear?” He gave a look, telling Amos to answer him and Amos just nodded. “Glad we had this little talk.”

He let go of him and turned back to me. “Good luck in there. Your mom’s are taking tons of pictures to show the baby when he…”

“Or she” I interrupted him.

He smiled. “Or she gets older. Love you Ellis.”

“Love you too Mathias, now go on, I have to graduate here.” I went up onto my tip-toes and gave him one last kiss before he playfully smacked my behind.