Chapter 6

*** Hello my lovlies... I really do hope that you are all enjoying my story. I was not sure if i was going to be able to write today, silly homework keeps getting in the way. Please comment and fan me... I appreciate and love you all!!! Hoping to get another chapter up tomorrow, if I am able to.

IrishEyez ***

Chapter 6

I woke back up on Friday and did not have the usual glare of the sun coming through my windows. Knowing that it had to be past 10:00am, I look over at my alarm clock to see it reading 1:43. I was not hearing the normal sounds of my house. Taylor was still with my aunt and I knew that my mom was either cleaning or gone, as I did not hear her either.

I groaned as I sat up and threw my legs over the side of the bed. Rubbing my eyes, I yawned and slowly stood up. I noticed the notebook that was now on the floor and read what I had written down in it last night.

“I need to talk to dad, maybe he can help me figure out who Mathias is.” I said to myself.

Walking out of my room and down the stairs, I heard familiar voices.

“We have made contact with Rose and Kevin and they are on their way back here.” Alpha Marcus said

“Do you really think that it is safe for them to come here, from what you have told us, the Hunters have been just one step behind them with every move that they make?” I heard my dad ask.

“Let those damn Hunters come here and try to get through, we are stronger than Red Rock Pack was when the war with them started and we will have no trouble annihilating them.”

“When are they due to arrive?” I think that we should let Ellis know so that it is not such a shock to her.”

“They should be here within the hour, when they were found, they did not hesitate to get on the first plane here.”

I was frozen where I stood, my parents were coming here. I was both excited and terrified all at the same time. What if they found a reason to be disappointed in me? What if they did not like how I turned out? So many ‘what if’s’ flew my head that I was tuning everything else out. I didn’t even realize that my mom saw me and walked right in front of my face.

“Ellis, honey, snap out of it.” She snapped her fingers and I immediately jumped back.

“Mom, sorry, what did you say?” I said rubbing my eyes; I must not have blinked for a while as my eyes were very dry and stinging.

She smiled at me. “You heard them didn’t you?”

I nodded my head and pulled her into a big hug. “I’m frightened and happy all at the same time; does that make any sense at all?” I said while slipping out of her embrace.

“Honey, it makes perfect sense, the last time any of you saw each other was almost 18 years ago. You have every right to feel the way that you do.” She was beaming yet I could see worry in her eyes.