Chapter 11

***Sorry I didn't upload this, thought I did... but here it is... enoy.***

Chapter 11

I didn’t think that I would need the full three hours to get ready, but when you hand Raven the reins to make you look perfect for your coming out party, three hours may not be enough. After I showered, she dried my hair and straightened it only to curl it again, then she applied a lot of make-up, but then I didn’t look like I was wearing any. Then the final touch, my dress. It is cobalt blue, strapless, has a ribbon with crystals on it under my breasts and it then flows to the middle of my knees. She matched it with a pair of silver high heels and we were set.

When my moms’ came in to make sure that I was ready, they both started crying. They took turns taking pictures with me and Raven until we were told to come downstairs. I was told to wait before I came downstairs so that I could make some grand reveal to my dad’s and Mathias. Once I got the go ahead I started down the stairs. My dad’s were smiling and Mathias was just staring at me.

We went out to get in the cars and I was shocked to see a 20 person stretch SUV limo in the yard.

“You didn’t?” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“”Happy birthday baby girl” My father Jackson said. “We were going to get you a new car, but we know how much you love that truck of yours, so we decided to put a new engine in it instead.”

“You guys are the best.” I gave my mother Sandra and father Jackson big hugs. “Thank you so much.”

“Ellis, we are sorry that we were not able to get you anything for your birthday.” My father Kevin came up to me with a sad look on his face.

“I got the best gift I ever could have asked for, I got my family back.” He smiled lovingly at me and pulled me into a hug and my mother Rose hugged into us as well.

“Come on guys, you are going to undo three hours of work.” Raven yelled behind us.

“Sorry honey, we all ready?” They all nodded an astounding yes and we piled into the limo and Mathis sat right next to me in the main seat in the back.

He turned to me and whispered into my ear, “I am not sure I am going to be able to keep my promise to your father, you are absolutely beautiful Ellis.”

I blushed and rested my head onto his shoulder and brought my hand to entangle with his. “Thank you Mathias, but I think that if we go back on it, he may just kill you.”

Mathias laughed and squeezed my hand. It did not take long and we were pulling up in front of the Hall that the party was being held at. I looked out the window and saw that everyone from the Pack was here. Even Alphas and their families were here from some of the surrounding Packs.

The limo came to a stop and we got out, there were people clapping and Alpha Marcus came up and took my hand. Mathias did not like it, but he knew it was how the ritual went. Alpha Marcus led me through the crowd and up to the stage that was set up with equipment for a band. My family and Mathias joined us and the room fell quiet as everyone’s attention was on me.