Chapter 22

I AM SOOOOOOO SORRRRRYYYYYYY... please don't kill me. I know that it has been forever since I have updated. This chapter is more of a filler than anything, but please read it anyway and let me know HONESTLY what you think. I am having a HUGE block on this book. For everyone loyal to my book, I appreciate you all more than you know. Oh and I have some other ideas (way to many) floating around in my noggin, anyway... I hope you like chapter 22, and please I mean it, tell me what you honestly think about this chapter and any chapter. I'm a big girl and I can take criticism.  Thank you all my lovelies!!

~IrishEyez~

Chapter 22~~

The following month went by in a blur of Science and Algebra with some English studies thrown in. I got to know the toilets in the school on a very personal level and everyone in the school now knows about the baby and my upcoming nuptials. Mathias and I have decided to get married a few weeks after graduation so that I can focus on finishing school before I have to stress out about the wedding.

I love that I don’t have to plan anything for the wedding. My mom’s are doing everything; you would almost think that it is their wedding and not mine.

The only thing that they have allowed me to decide was the colors and who I had as my maid of honor, who is Raven of course. I chose pink and black as my colors, as I am sure that my mom’s would be able to find lots of coordinating items.

Graduation was coming up in one day and I was more nervous than I was when I had to fight the Hunters. I had gotten my dress for graduation a few weeks ago and already I am afraid that I am not going to fit into it. I already have a baby bump going on and everyone says that they cannot see it, but I know that they are lying to me to save my feelings. I already feel like a whale and I am only about two months along.

“Honey, you look beautiful and the dress is going to fit you perfectly. Please don’t stress out about this.” Mathias said as I stood in front of the full length mirror, standing sideways and looking at my growing belly.

“I cannot help but stress out about this Mathias. I am already getting huge and I have 31 weeks to go. Can you imagine what I am going to look like when I get to full-term? It is not going to be pretty Mathias, not at all.” I huffed off and put on my favorite sweatshirt of his, when I am feeling poorly, wearing anything of his, especially this, makes me feel better.

I slipped on a pair of my yoga pants and flip-flops and sat on the edge of the bed. Mathias sat down next to me. “Hey now, you are going to look amazing at every stage of this pregnancy and every one that you have.”

“Excuse me? You honestly think that I am going to go through this again? This baby is killing me, I am throwing up all the time and I have more hormones flowing through me than an estrogen plant. I don’t think so Mathias, I can’t.” As hard as I tried to force them back, I started crying, hormones taking over in full force once again.

Mathias grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and wiped away my falling tears. “I know you say that now, but when you see his or her face for the first time, all of this will be well worth it.”

“ELLIS, WHERE ARE YOU?!” Raven was shouting from down stairs, we have graduation rehearsal and cannot miss it. She came barging through the door without any thought of knocking. “Come on Ellis, we are going to be late, are you crying again, what did Mathias do wrong now?”

“Hey!” Mathias called out in defense.

I laughed at them. “Nothing, just the joys of pregnancy. Let’s go before we get a stern talking to from the principal.”