Chapter 10

*** Oh good ol' chapter 10. Feels like I have gotten over the hurdle. There is much more to come... after I write it of course. I am working on another story right now and I am working on getting it up as soon as I can. I have been handwriting it and have about 50 pages to type up. Look for it soon, it is called Black & Blue. *** Love you all!!!!

Chapter 10

“Hey Mathias?” I said sheepishly from the passenger seat of the car.

Not taking his eyes off the road he responded to me. “Yeah babe?”

“Can we go somewhere? From what Raven was telling me, tonight is going to be crazy and I would like to just spend some time with you.”

“What did you have in mind?”

“I don’t know, I’m pretty hungry, can we get something to eat?”

“Of course, what’s good around here?”

“I could go for a big juicy burger, there is a little diner just outside of town, let’s go there!” I had the biggest craving for meat right now and I usually don’t eat red meat, I could not help but wonder if this is a wolf thing.

“Sounds perfect, and yes, it is a wolf thing. You are going to want to eat all the time and it’s great because we burn it off faster than humans do.”

“SWEET! I don’t think my stomach can wait, you better go faster.” I called to him. He only laughed in response.

We got to the diner and walked inside, there was only a handful of people inside sitting in the booths and at the small counter.

“So, I’m going to test you, how many of us are in here right now?” He asked as we took a seat in a corner booth.

“What do you mean, we are the only ‘us’ here right now.” I was completely confused by his question.

“No honey, not ‘us’, US… as in what we are. We all have a distinct smell and it is different from humans. Take you for example, you smell like lilies with a hint of vanilla, it is so overwhelming that I may have to take you into that bathroom and mark you right now.” I watched his eyes start glowing as he moved his nose into my neck and inhaled. He was turning me on more and more with every second that he was this close to me. It got worse as he moved up towards my ear. “What do I smell like mate?” He whispered to me.

I did not want him to move away, but I knew that two could play at this game. He was looking at me with those lust filled green eyes and I moved towards him. I nuzzled my nose into his neck and inhaled his amazing scent. “Oh god, you smell so good Mathias. It’s so intoxicating, I can smell like pine and hold on, you know that smell right after a thunderstorm?” He nodded yes. “That, you smell like that.” I could not help but kiss his neck, being this close to him was making me crazy and my wolf was crying out to me.

“Ellis, you might want to stop unless you want to put a show on for everyone here.”