Chapter 9

*** Here is another chapter for you my wonderful Wattpad friends. Hope you enjoy it. This chapter touches on a topic that can be sensative to some, so be forwarned.***

Please remember to vote and comment. Thanks .... IrishEyez....

Chapter 9!!!!

After my make out session with Mathias and the long talk with my mom, I took the chance to curl up and try to sleep. That was not going to happen. I had so much going through my mind and I knew I needed to do something to calm my mind down, I needed to spar. I picked up my phone and called Raven.

It rang four times before she picked up. “Hello?” She said in a very sleepy voice, I had forgotten that it was only about 7AM.

“Hey Rave, feel like sparring I have some stuff to work out.”

“Ellis, what are you doing awake, it’s early… wait, did you?”

“Yeah, about 2 ½ hours ago, and I can’t sleep, please, let’s go.” I was pleading at this point.

“Oh fine, but only because it’s your birthday Ellis. I’ll pick you up in about an hour.”

“Okay, see ya.” I hung up the phone and flung myself onto the bed and stared at the ceiling for about ten minutes. I decided to get up and take a shower; I grabbed my robe and went into the bathroom. I stripped down and turned the shower on, letting it get to the perfect temperature. I got in and just stood there for what felt like forever. I did not realize how long I had actually been in the shower when there was a knock at the bathroom door. I jumped and quickly turned off the water and got out.

“Yeah?” I yelled to the person on the other side of the door.

“Hey lady, come on. Why are you still in the shower?” I heard Raven answering me.

“Sorry, time got away from me, be right out.”

I wrapped my hair up and put my black long robe on. Stepping out into my bedroom, I saw Raven with a huge smile on her face.

“I am so excited, so tell me all about it, how did your first shift go?”

“Ah, pretty well I guess. It hurt like a son of a bitch, but everyone helped me through it. If Mathias was not there, I think I would have gone nuts.” Just saying his name made me think about what Mathias and I had done on this very bed, just hours before. I felt my cheeks get warm and flush and I had a strange feeling in my body, like I could not wait until I got to see him again, hold him again, kiss him again.

“Earth to Ellis, would you like to come back and join the living?” I was snapped out of my lovely daydream by Raven waving her hand in front of my face.

“Sorry, just thinking.”

“Mmhmm, thinking about Mathias I bet.” She had an evil look on her face. “So how was he?”