asylumㅡ thirty one

"Two boys from XX High School has been reported missing for three days. Lee Seojun, age 18, 5'9 inches tall and was last seen in school.
  Han Taehyun, age 19, 5'7 inches tall and was last seen wearing a black hoodie, black pants as well white sneakers.
  Please contact the police or report to the closest police branch at your area if you have any more information to add or if you have found them. Thank you. Now, to the weather reportㅡ"

  Mei Lien shuts off the TV and presses her face into her hands, stressed and sad. Negativity flows through her veins.

  She enters her room and glances at Xing's untouched sheets. She's still in her uncle's room- confining herself. 

  Lien approaches and suddenly spots the notebook on the younger's desk. Out of plain curiousity, she leafs through the pages though, expecting nothing.

  But, she's wrong.

  Her eyes land on certain page. Messy scribbles and indecipherable writings are on it- most probably an act of stress.

  She flips again and sees names- brows furrow at the realization that they belong to those of the deceased.

seolla- s̷u̷i̷c̷i̷d̷e̷ 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃
junho - d̷e̷a̷t̷h̷ ̷f̷a̷l̷l̷ 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃
wonryul - sickness??
seojun - 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃
taehyun - ????

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒??
= O̸̧̡̗̫̩͚͔̱̗̊ͅB̵̲̦͔͓͕̮͇̲̤̅̉͑̎̓̄͐̌̾͜͠S̵̨̛̛͕̳̳̬̮̙̠͙͕̆̆̈̒̈́̽͘͝È̴̮̻̲̐̉ͅS̴͍̰̀̎̔̈́S̶̛̪̞̗̞͒͆́̆̄̌̒͝Ï̵̢̨̢̛̹̩̼͉̼̝̏̃̐̅̐̅̀̔O̶̧͚̝̹̘͙͇̘͛̈́̄͝Ń̶̢̡͉̗̙̝̗̥̱̾́͘̚͜,̸̭͙͕̝̘̱̩̼̲͂̎̌͝ ̷̛̲̝̯̀̽̽̕P̴̥͍̳̙͒̈̈̄̌͠͠O̶̩̐̇̃̈͂S̶̛̩̥͉̦̙̩̥̹͐̉̆̔̂̃̏̊̀Ş̴̛̣̥̻̰̟̝͖͖̅̐̌͆̄̐Ë̶̪̯̗̝͕̙́̌͐̏̈́͘Ŝ̷̡̺͖̬͙̞̈́̀͌͘ͅS̵̛̄̐̇͆͜İ̶͚͎̌͊́͂̽Ǫ̸̝͔̝̩̹̹͚͗͌͑̔̀̾̆̈́ͅN̴̲̘͔̤͑̃͐́̃̈́͒͊̚͝ͅ,̴̪̓́̂͠ ̵̡̫̘͈͕̫̝̱͌Ĺ̶̙͇͔̺́̾́̾͗͜Ó̴̧̡͙̱̬̀̅̏́̚V̶̢̼̟͕̥̗̰̞͊̑E̴̛̫̹͙̮̳̅͊̀̕͜͜͝,̶͚͎͚̝̉͋
̴̨̼̜̔̋́̓͠O̷̠͑̆̽̔B̷̢̙̻̲̹͊̂͌͋ͅŞ̴̺̘͚̣̇͌͌Ȩ̵͍̖͈̮̰̗̳̪̊͊̽̃̋̍̄̏͘͜͠S̷̨̬̮͙̖͑Ŝ̷̨̠̙͉͜I̶̡̧̬͈̖̦̹̯̠͍͗̍̇̒͠O̸̧̗̼̱̰̊́͝Ń̷̢̙͕̺̮͍̱̰̼̖̇̓̓̿̈́̋̀̒,̵̧̞̦̺͓͇̤̣̦̈̈́ ̵̛̰̭̩͇̪͇͓͎̿͛͗̈́̓͜ͅP̴̗̰̮̦̗̥͂͑̎͝͠O̶͙̹͎͉̅͂̔͌̓̍͝S̷̜̳̘̥̋̅̽͑͊̾̃̚͜͝S̷̛̥̪͇̤̻͌É̸̖͇͈̪͋̌̚͠Ş̶͇̣̳̻̆̎̿̓S̴̰͙̫̖̮̳̞̤̲̈́̂̈́̒̀̚͝I̶͓̬̮̻̱̙͑̉͂͐͝O̴̤̠̬̪̻͆͊́͛̈Ň̶̼͔̕͘,̵͚͖̬̺̣̫͕͂͑̀̔́͝ ̴̱͍̖͖̺̅̈́́̉̎̉L̴̩͉͔̘̰̼̭̈́͑́̽̍͜ͅÔ̷̲̫̜̳̯̘̩͍̞̖͋͂́́̀̓V̸̜̝͓͐̆̽͗͊͆́̉̇Ȩ̶͍͙͈͉̪̙̎̀
̴̨̛̛̟̯̰̙͉̫̅͋O̶̡̘̬̙̩͔̥̠̓́̓̅̇̿͛̓ͅB̵̲̘̪̅S̸̢̤̯̦̟̮̩̐͐͜E̸̡͍̱͈͋́͗̄S̶̟̾̏̆̾̂S̷̛̭̺͎̥̰̏̅͂̈́̔͗́̈́̎Ì̷̛̭͙̯̪̦̩̗̙͋̈̿Ő̸̪̋̐̾͐͊̋͘N̸̨̰̣̳͓͉͉̞͓͜͝,̶̨̧̖̌͗̒̽̄ ̶̖̜̦̯̜͎͔͛̃P̵̧̡̱̥̗͎̈́Ò̵͚̺͖͓̝͖̥̘̭̔̔S̸̟̺̙̮͓̮̯̰̿̀͋̀̋͒̈́̄͜͝͝S̴̯̻͚̥̔̑̽͆͆̽͂̊́̄È̵̢̤̳͇̩̬̤̣̗͠S̷̢̡͉̍͊S̶̛̮͚̭̾̊̓̓̅I̵̼͠O̸̝̥̫̒̋̈͋N̴͇̏͂̋,̶͚̳̫̪̝̙͍͚̃̓̀̈̂͌ ̸̛̤͚̯̫͚̺̬̹͇̒̾̈́̀̆̈L̶̢̖̪̤̲̙̃̊̊͜͠Ö̶͎̮̘̙̺͓̣̭̇͛̅͒͜V̶̢̯̠̲̺̹̾̈͂́̋̄͒͝͝E̶̬̖͎͐̊̏̾̾͐̇͑͠͝.̴̝̦̝̲̝̗̙̑.̵̨̡̳̼̥̜̤̘͈̓͛̏̔͛̏̀́͘.̴̺̠̖͚̪̮̭̩͂̇͂̀͌̾͑̏̓͜͠

  An uneasy, disturbed feeling rises and Lien puts back down the book- forehead creased with worry as brows are bent downwards.

  "What is this?" She mumbles- voice cracking as she eyes the font of Xing's writing. It scares her on how sharp, bold and messy her handwriting is, it feels nothing like Xing's.

  Her font is more like scribbles- indecipherable and they continue until the page is filled. Obsessive writing.

  Lien gulps, thinking maybe it's just her being delirium from all that's happened but, the insanity and restlessness that are oozing from her twin's writings are indisputable.

  Her arms wrap around herself and she falls down to her knees, having the sudden urge to break and is yearning for the rest of her family members that have booked the fastest flight home.

  Unfortunately, they still won't be here until a few days after.

  Her phone on the bed chimes and she shifts her gaze to it.

*娜娜王子 💟: Hey, I heard about what happened. Do you want to talk about it?

  Mei Lien doesn't reply although, she's made her decision. She hastily brings herself up and to her uncle's room.

  "Xing?" Her voice calls softly as she swings the door open. The younger twin sits on the desk chair- restless eyes aimed towards her.

  "I'm going out for a bit. Do you want to join?" Lien hopes she'll accept but as expected, she does otherwise.

  Lien steps in and hugs her frail sister that only stays still- accepting the older's hug stiffly.

  "Zhen'll be back soon from getting the things from uncle's office, wait for her and please, stay safe, okay?" Lien whispers, afraid that her voice will shatter her sister more.

  Xing nods and Lien trusts her- knowing that she'll keep her word. There's something about twins that allow them to feel what the other feels.

  Although, not all but, Lien detects the truth from her sister's reply.

*Prince Nana 💟