FA:TS- Chapter 27

Chapter Twenty-seven

They pulled up to a giant mansion made of a mix of a stone facade and a log cabin look. The building looked to be four stories. On the second story there was a balcony that bridged the two sides with a large bank of windows that went from the third floor to the first as it showed the view of the grand stairs that was within. Dawn was in awe at the whole mansion.

From the balcony in front of the large windows, she saw several creations looking out and waving at their SUV. Next to them was a normal looking woman who turned and started to moved inside. Dawn could she her curly blonde hair dance as she hurried down the stairs.

Barr pulled the SUV up to the front door and parked. Pana opened the side door as Barr and Han got out themselves. Han walked up to the blonde woman when she came out of the front door and he lifted her up spinning her around.

Targ turned around in his seat as Pana got out of the SUV. "That's Diana. She's very nice and as shy as you. I think you two could become friends."

Dawn smiled to him as he scooted out of his seat. Then Mark and Dawn got out of the SUV. Barr was busy getting the luggage out of the back of the vehicle with the help of others that came out after Diana.

"It's always good to see you little sister." Targ said as he walked over to Diana and kissed her cheeks.

"You have fun with Patience? Find what you were looking for? Or should I say whom." Diana asked with a bright smile on her face. Her smile seemed so inviting, teasing, and alluring. A smile to make others smile.

"Not quite, but I bring home some friends." He turned his smiling face on Mark and Dawn. "Meet Mark and Dawn. You two, meet Diana. The cutest and sweetest normal little sister in our family."

She hit his shoulder playfully. "Don't embarrass me in front of our guests." She turned to smile at the two new comers. "It's very nice to meet new people. These pack of animals can be a handful sometimes."

"Ah, but you love us." Han said looking down at her.

"And you above all." She said looking up at him. Dawn could see they were together. She could also see the shining wedding rings on their hands. They were married to each other.

The sunlight shifted and glanced of the windows of the SUV. Anyone who hadn't seen Dawn in the sunlight yet was struck in awe by the shimmers of Dawn's skin and hair. She shifted till Mark shielded her from their view.

"We should go inside. Too much attention for her." Mark said to Targ.

"I'll show you to your room." Diana said as Mark put his arm on Dawn's waist and they followed her into the mansion. She took them to the third floor on the left of the landing.

When Diana opened the door, she revealed a warm and cosy bedroom with a view that looked out over the mountains in the near distance. The view was beyond spectacular from the room. Dawn looked around and found several bags in the room next to the bed.

"I'll let you get settle. Lunch is in an hour and a half on the first floor. Just follow the growling stomachs. There's always so many." Diana giggled as she left the room and the two to their privacy.

Dawn walked over to the bags and opened one. She looked at Mark as he came to her. "Your camera from your studio. Along with all sorts of things I think you use." Showing him what was in the bag.

Mark knelt down with a smile on his face. "Guess Patience figured that I would love to take pictures while I'm here. She knows I get itchy without a camera in hand."

He opened up another bag while she did the same. "Here's your stuff. Looks like they went to the condo and got our stuff for us. Oh..." He held up a bikini top.