FA: TS- Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

Dawn tried to groan at the groggy feeling in her head. When she wanted her eyes opened, she found it difficult. It took over a minute for her to get them open. Even with them open, she found it hard to see. Everything was blurry and so unfocused.

"Your eyes will adjust in a moment my sweet." Dawn jolted back at that sick voice. "That's right. You remember me? Thought I would have died by now, right? Well no such luck for you my precious. When I took you, I gained immortality with you. How wonderful for me." He laughed making her feel ill.

Nicholas. Her worse nightmare in the flesh and still alive. From the sound of it, he was stuck ageless just like her. He takes her virginity and he gets to live forever. What a crummy exchange.

"I was very upset with you when you walked right out of your room and ran away. You were very naughty for doing that, but..." His voice changed as she felt him draw closer to her. "Your power could be so perfect for me. You see I was thinking about your power to walk through one wall and into another as the perfect way to get the fastest money ever. You could take me into a bank vault and we can be richer than anyone in the world with those fools would be none the wiser."

"I won't do it." Dawn spoke the best she could with her lack of ability to move.

Nicholas loomed over her. "Oh but you will. You will or say bye bye to that little boy toy of yours. I know who he is and can kill him so easily. What with all the knowledge I have gained through the years. I have studied becoming a doctor, lawyer, among other things. Can you imagine what disastrous things I could do to him if I don't get my way?"

Tears welled up in Dawn's eyes. He was a cruel man to do this to her. She was starting to be happy again and now that was ruined. He had destroyed it again.

Her eyes adjusted to see him grinning down at her. "But first. I think a reunion is in order. I have missed the feel of you so much these past fifty years. Since your paralyzed, what better opportunity for me to have you."

Dawn tried to shift at all, but couldn't. He was going to force her again. She had thought this could never happen again. She was severely wrong. He was going to take her against her will and she was powerless again. All she could do was close her eyes as he ripped her clothes away and did as he pleased. Tears streamed from her eyes and that just made him go harder. She felt so disgusted with him and herself even if she was paralyzed and unable to do anything about it.

~~~~~

Mark groaned out loud against the grogginess of his head. Slowly he remembered what had happened. He shot up only to fall weakly back down. He felt about and he felt like he was on a bed.

He opened his eyes and found he was in his bedroom In his bed. He took his time as he sat up not wanting a replay of having the world spin around him. His whole body felt weak and shaky.

"Just take it easy for now Mark." Patience said from her seat on the window bench.

Mark shook his head as he tried to get up. "But he has her. I need to find her and save her from him."

Patience pushed Mark gently back down on the bed. "We are trying to find her. Angel Kat and I have the best people on it."

"Have you been able to see anything?" Mark asked looking at Patience who was knelt down in front of him as he was perched on the edge of his bed.

"I've been trying to see, but something is wrong. Everything I see is after the fact. I can't see what happens to her until it has happened..." Her eyes unfocused as she slipped into another vision. Another suddenly vision.