Chapter 47

[Sexual Content Warning]

Slowly, you made your way up to your room. Before you could even think of entering, you looked the door up and down with a level of concentration you didn't think you were capable of. You wanted to show Shoji how much you truly loved him, but was this really the right time to do so?

You decided to stop worrying over something so petty and opened the door to your room. Shoji was sitting calmly on your bed with his phone in his hand. He had changed into a looser fitting black tank top and a pair of matching sweatpants. His gaze lifted and a smile was evident from behind his mask. "Hey, (Y/n)." He greets you casually while waving a hand to draw you closer.

A collage of crimson rose to your face as you shook your head. "I'll join you in a second. These leggings are a little too tight on me, so they'd be uncomfortable to sleep in." You state while walking over to your dresser. You rummage through your clothes before grabbing out a pair of small shorts. You knew your boyfriend's eyes were averted, so he had absolutely no clue as to what was about to happen.

You slid the leggings off your legs before replacing them with the black shorts. It felt good to not hide your body like you felt you had to, but it also made you nervous. However, the discomfort resonating from your torso became too much, so sleeping without a wired bra was something you had to do tonight. Your baggy (f/c) sweater was thick enough to the point where it shouldn't be too obvious it was gone.

"You're allowed to look now." You say calmly, slowly making your way to the light switch. Your finger catches it and the room goes dark, aside from Shoji's phone screen.

The tall boy watches as you slowly make your way towards him. Something about seeing you in those small shorts made his heart pound, though he knew better than to tell you that. Instead, he shifts so he's opened the covers for you, allowing you under them while he remains on top. As you crawl into bed, he shuts off his phone and places it on the nightstand while also getting himself comfortable under the blankets.

A small silence falls between the two of you before Shoji decides to speak. "I don't think I've ever seen you in shorts." He observes.

Your legs shift under the blankets. "You haven't." A light laugh passes though you as your soft skin brushes against his sweatpants. "I've made sure that you've never seen my legs."

The comment makes the snow-haired boy turn his head. His back lay against the bed, where yours pressed against his muscular arm and shoulder. "Why?" The question had been so simple in his mind.

Though it was more than just a question to you. It was a dam that had just broke, and there was nothing you could do about it now. "There are a lot of reasons." You start before turning your body. Now you could look into your lover's eyes. You reached for his hand under the covers. When you had found it, you sighed inwardly. He looked as though he was going to ask a question, though your actions kept him silenced.

Your soft hand guided his rougher one to your thigh. You allowed him to explore the uneven skin along your bare leg. His hands were gentle, sending a blanket of goosebumps to coat your exterior. No one had ever touched you like he had, and it made you feel special in a way that you only wanted him to make you feel. With that in mind, your hand found his once again. You avoided meeting his eyes as you led his touch to the small of your back and under your shirt. The feeling of his fingers tracing every mark he discovered made you regret your decision with each passing second.

"You're beautiful, (Y/n)." His deep voice took you by surprise as he runs his thumb along the largest scar. When you lifted your gaze to meet his, your eyes widened; even in the dark of the room, you could still see the unconcealed love in his eyes. This man-- after what you had just revealed to him-- still thought of you as beautiful. "I wish you would have allowed me to do this earlier. My opinion over your body goes without change, Love." He says softly into your ear, pressing his masked lips against your forehead.