Chapter 31

Sorry for the shorter chapter!

[Heavy Fluff Warning]

The words took a moment to process in your mind, causing your eyebrows to furrow in a mix of fluster and confusion. “What?” In the back of your mind, you knew what he meant. Asking for clarification wouldn’t hurt, though.

“You heard me,” He starts, the envelope he holds you in getting slightly smaller, causing less light to flood in. “I’ll do my best to hide my face, but only because I’m not sure how I feel about you seeing it just yet.”

Seeing the chiseled details of the boy’s face in the dark was difficult, almost impossible. His eyes were darker, and his mask looked black in the front. The hair atop his head looked gray, though was still his noticeable snow white. Removing the mask to properly kiss him was a huge step, and it meant a lot to you that he was willing to try it so early on in the relationship.

You trailed your fingers up his chest once again, feeling the goosebumps that had cloaked his skin once you reached his shoulders. Your digits loop around the folds of the loose blue fabric before slowly making their way up his neck. Your thumb came in contact with his jawline, and it was then that you shifted your body once again. On purpose this time, you shifted the weight of your hips over his thighs, trying to get in a close and comfortable position. Your clothed breasts pushed against his chest, causing you to let out a small sigh. As if it were in instinct, you grind your hips just a little bit, Shoji wanting nothing more than to grab your legs or hips for support.

The fabric of the mask was smooth under your gentle fingertips, tracing the outline of his jawline and cheekbones carefully. When you find where the material ends, you can feel how hot his skin is. Against your cold prints, it’s almost comforting. Slowly, while arching your back just slightly for support, your index finger slides under the mask’s hymn, tugging on it gently. However, you hesitate. “I love you, okay?” You say softly, the heat of your breath sending another wave of goosebumps down the boy’s spine. All he can do is nod his head, feeling as if he were to say something, he’d stutter and mess up the words.

Finally, after all of the lead up, you pull on the mask hard enough for it to give. It rustles his hair in the back a little, but the skin-tight material soon slides itself off with ease. A rush surges through your chest as you close your eyes, cupping Shoji’s face in your palms and pressing your lips against his. Your smooth lips felt great against his, though it took a moment to fall into sync with each other. After a moment, the two of you pulled away. Though you couldn’t see his eyes, you knew they were looking into your’s, and you could practically feel the energy surging through him. Hell, it was pumping through you as well.

Suddenly, your lips were on his once again. It was passion driven, both of you wanting it to be deeper than the first one. Shoji strained to keep his hands off of you; it took a lot more self-control than even he would like to admit. It became increasingly different with the sounds you were making and the way you were moving. Mindlessly, your hips had started to buck. Your clothed heat hadn’t even touched him, but he could sense how riled up you were becoming. Along with your movement, your voice had become apparent to the boy. It wasn’t exactly moaning, but it was clear you were enjoying yourself.

Then, almost on cue, the two of you broke apart for a moment. Your eyes shot open, as did his, and you looked further into them than you ever had. “Mezo, I…” You trailed off, biting the inside of your cheek harshly. Slowly, you moved the boy’s mask back to where it was hiding his mouth and nose once again.

“Did we move to fast?” He asks innocently, seeming to get ready to blame himself.

A laugh rattles your chest softly as he brings his arms down, adjusting the mask with his true hands. “No, it’s not that.” Your face flushed as you looked down at his chest, now no longer pressed against it. “We need to be smart about what we do, okay? I don’t want to do something now and then regret it later.”