Chapter 18

The men bring you into a smaller room, presumably a study, near the entrance of the dorm building. Mr. Aizawa attempts to follow along, though the scrawny man in the baggy suit puts his hand up, signaling that he didn't want the teacher in the room. All the black-haired man could do was nod and look at you for a moment, before turning to address his students and closing the door to the study. The police officers sat you down at a desk chair on one side of a circular table, where they sat and stood at the other.

"(F/n), we were informed that you were here and decided to do your weekly check up a little earlier than usual. Is that alright?" Asks the smaller of the two officers as he adjusts his hat. He had taken a seat across from you, looking into your eyes with a warm and kind expression. Silently, you nodded, curious as to how they found out you were at the dorms. You figured that Aizawa must have told them.

As they began to ask you numerous questions that you've answered several times before, you continued to find your gaze lingering towards the man in the baggy suit. He had not disclosed his name, though he looked familiar. In a way, he resembled All Might. People say that, on TV, they saw the number one hero fall from being a large and burly man, to having nothing but the build of an elderly grandparent. Though, surely, you didn't assume that this man in front of you could've been the former number one hero.

The taller and more built officer turned to the man and gave a smile. "By the way, this is-" You knew the end of the sentence, though the yellow haired man finished it for him.

"All Might." He gives you a warm smile, his voice taking you by surprise. You didn't think his voice would change as much as it did. "You've already met me in my muscle form, but not like this. I know it might be shocking if you didn't keep a close eye on the news last month."

You gave him a nod, biting the inside of your cheek. "Why are you here?" The query wasn't asked in the same tone that you had kept while answering questions. It was more curious, less timid and shy.

One of the police officers slapped a file on the table, startling you a little bit. All Might seemed to give him a quick glare, as if he was irritated. "In this file are all the details about you that we could gather years ago. Along with information about your mother, your father's info is in here, too." His expression is serious, causing you to swallow hard. "A lot of things have changed about you, and we were wondering if you wanted to change anything." He slid the file closer to you.

It was packed full of information like he had said. Pictures, facts, mugshots, reports, and official documents lay across the table as you start to pick apart the papers. There were things in the yellow folder about your father that you had forgotten about, but it was all things that you knew. "This all seems right." You mumble, giving a quick glance at a stack of papers that you hadn't even touched.

"You need to look at your papers in order to change things." All Might smiles at you, grabbing the stack of papers and looking at them. "There is one thing that I was hoping you could fill in, something that Aizawa informed me of." Some of the papers flipped upwards as he rummaged through them, grabbing a yellow paper and giving it to you. It was a fact sheet based on your quirk, and all of the questions were blank.

From behind you, you could hear the door open. "I don't have a quirk." You say blankly with a small, fake smile on your face.

"Lying doesn't do you much good, (F/n)." It was the familiar sound of Aizawa's voice, though it seemed a little muffled. As you turn to look behind yourself, you watch as the police officers nod and leave the room, both of them seeming a little startled at the teacher's sudden presence. "I informed All Might, along with some of the authorities that look after you, of what you told me earlier this morning." He sounds bored, and the scarf around his neck seems to move a bit.