Chapter 4

"Come on, it won't be that bad, Shoji." He hears from behind him. Shoji had been sitting on his bed–or what he considered his bed–when Ojiro had come in to present plans to him.

On his left side, a mouth forms, speaking directly at Ojiro without having to move his actual lips. "You know I am with meeting your friends, Mash." Shoji stated bluntly. On multiple occasions, the blonde had tried to get his friend groups to collide. Each time, the taller of the two had always been invited, but always declined. "Why is meeting with this girl so important to you?"

The blonde furrows his brows as his arms cross. "Man, think about it. You haven't left the dorms for any other reason than school and to go home. Why wouldn't you want to come with me?"

This was true. Leaving the dorms does seem to be something he's avoided doing up until this point. "Well," Shoji sighs, still reluctant, "let's make it a group thing, then. Invite Kirishima. That way we've for sure got more people going with us."

"Well, we'll see. He's probably going to try and get Bakugou to come with. You know how those two are. Mina and Sero might invite themselves if they come along." Ojiro thinks out loud, finger on his chin. He looked almost like Midoriya. "Or maybe not. Kaminari won't be able to come because of his detention, so maybe they'll hang back. I can always ask someone else, too."

Shoji smiles, though the mask hides it. "Sounds about right. Alright, go tell him and see what happens. I'm going to get changed." He refers to his pajamas and slippers. Ojiro laughs as he leaves the room. Shoji can hear him shouting down the hallway, along with a bunch of other shouts. Doing his best to ignore them and pick out something to wear, he throws open his closet and raises an eyebrow. Grabbing one of the black tank tops from the closet, Shoji looks at the lack of color in his wardrobe. He decides to make a mental note of it. On the top shelf of the closet were a small selection of pants, socks, and shoes. He decided to match all one color today, reaching for his only pair of black sweatpants. His black combat boots were already next to his door, so he decided to wear those as well. Quickly, he dresses himself in his outside attire. As he slips his shoes on, he cracks the door open and starts to step out, nearly bumping into Ururaka.

"Whoops, sorry," she smiles, looking up at the teen's face. "Woah, where are you headed off to?" She asks. Of course she could tell he was leaving right away.

One set of hands rests on Shoji's hips, while the other reaches down to tie his shoes, an eye watching over to make sure they're done right. "Ojiro is bringing me to meet his friend in about ten minutes. Would you like to come along?" He offers, tilting his head down more to make easier eye contact with the short girl.

"No, sorry. Deku, me, Todoroki and some other people are going to watch this new horror movie that came out this morning. I was gonna see if anyone else wanted to tag along. Guess you're busy, then, Ojiro too?" Silently, he nods. "Well, alright then, thanks for asking if I wanted to go, at least. See you later!" She gives him a comical salute before turning away from him and walking briskly down the hallway.

He watches her go for a moment before taking a look down at himself. Of course it was going to be obvious he was leaving the dorms. Not often would he come out of his room dressed in anything other than sweats and a tank top. Considering that's what he was really only wearing, he huffed.

He walked out of his room and spotted Iida going in the same direction down the hall and to the stairs. As he follows, his eyes fall to the floor, mildly lost in thought. Though, once reaching the main floor, he spots a group surrounding Ojiro. It seems to be all the people that he had named earlier; Kirishma, Bakugou, Mina, and Sero. They were all in casual clothing, a shirt seeming to match each of their hair colors. Ojiro's outfit remains his normal clothes, along with a pair of black tennis shoes. All of their heads turned to him as he sat down on the couch.