If She Can

Codis POV

That god damned Ferrari that was tailing my ass smashed into me and then everything went black. Now everything's dark and numb. I know I'm not dead because I can hear everything.

RING.RING.RING

Sofia answered, she was sniffling.

"Hello"

"If she survives..." A robotic voice said. Girl you need some help with that voice but go ahead.
"If she survives what" Sofia said in a pissed tone.

"If she survives.. you're next."

I wanted to get up so badly but I just couldn't. Sugar honey iced tea, can't a girl get a brake!
Gathering all my energy I shoved open my eyelids to find a blinding light. "Since when have hospitals had the Sun for light?" I question.
" Oh my god! Codi? " Izzy gasped.

"No it's the Muffin Man!" I chuckle.

"I missed you so fucking much boo, god damn you gotta stop doing this to me babe" sofia said.

"Sorry boo" I said.

"C'mon let's get you out of this place" sofia said.

"But I just got in..." I said.

"Aw shit I forgot.. I have to go back to Florida, my mom broke her hip cause she got fucked too hard just kidding but I have to go back" sofia said.

"Why babe" I said.

"Stuff" she said coldly. I nodded, she hugged me and walked out.

....

...

......

SOFIAS POV

I couldn't stay there, the smell just brought back memories...

...Flashback...

"No daddy no please don't die on me god please no" I said as tears ran down my face.

"Sofia stop he's dead the bastard is dead okay" my mother said and slapped my face. "you have to be a woman, and women deal with this okay, he's dead".

"No mom stop he's all I have please you don't understand you broke his heart. not only his but mine you made our lives a hell... please mom. stop" I said as tears ran down my face.

"YOU BITCH" she pulled me by my hair an into the bathroom. She beat me, then she called her boyfriend.

.Knock knock.

"So this little bitch has been naughty huh" he said, I scooted back.

"You know what to do baby" my so called mother said.

"I sure do" he said. he pulled up my dress and pulled down my underwear, he undid his buckle and raped me. I cried and cried, every tear I shed another slap from his belt on my face...

"stop" I cried

...End of flash back...

RING RING

"Hello"

"Hi is this sofia"

"Yes"

"Hey mah bitch what's up the troop and I need you... it's him, and her. she's back and she's coming, she says she's coming for your family of friends she got out of rehab and has an army with her"

"On my way is the place at the same place as always"

"Yes"

Dammit, I knew this would happen. See, my mom isn't really my mom she is my god mother who is caring for me now se got knocked up by my dad and my real mom is a total slut and alchoholic...

....

....

...

"Hey momma" I said and pecked her cheek.

"Hey sweetie" she said.

"The troop called my mom is back she is coming for us, I have to meet with them tonight" I said. Terror came across her face, she went pale.

"She.. she is coming back" she said and went to her room.

"I'm leaving at ten" I yelled.

I changed into a black falling in reverse tank, with a black leather jacket, black shredded fishnets, up to the knee black combat punk boots, and put on some heavy eyeliner and eye shadow to have smokey eyes.

....

....

....

I drove up an alley and parked my car and walked into the club. Naked people and strippers and sweat filled the club. I walked to the basement and knocked on the door.

"Code."

"Dildo" I said and walked in. Yes the meeting was in a BDSM club...

"Hey sexy" eve said, she's the first in command in the troop, holding her hand was her girl friend, luna who is second in command. I'm in third. Luna is innocent unlike eve who is a complete bad ass.

"So what's the plan"

HEYYYYY MY LOVLIES I LOVE YOU ALL SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IVE BEEN REALLY DEPPRESSED AND STRESSED AND IN THE HOSPITAL SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL

.SOFIA

PIC OF EVE

LOVE YOU ALL READ MY OTHER BOOK SAME LOVE....