{6} If I soak in the sun

Sofia's POV

I woke up its 9:00, today is Saturday, tonight's our gig! Its by the beach. OMG! We should hang out at the beach today, before our gig to loosen up. I turned around, Zach was still asleep, he looks like a friggin angel. He started to toss and turn, he had on a frown. He probably was having a nightmare.

"NO! DONT HURT ME! PLEASE! P-PLEASE!" Zach said with fear in his voice. I hugged him.

"Zach, ZACH!" he finally woke up.

"Thank god! It was just a dream." he sighed in relief. He got up, then I saw he had bruises scars, fresh cuts. I got up, I touched his back and he flinched, one of the cuts were bleeding.

"Zach, what happened. Who did this to you?" I asked, I went to his bathroom looking for a first aid kit, some of these cuts were pretty bad.

" You don't have to do that" he said, grabbing my waist and pulling me close. I was probably as red as a tomato.

"Yes I do! Now who did this to you?" I held his hand. Then I realized, he had scars, some old some new. Just like the ones I had when I used to cut. " Zachary, why do you cut?" I said in a harsh tone, he flinched.

" Sofia, let me explain. Okay the bruises and all of that stuff, my step-mom does that, she's abusive. Second I cut to take away the pain in my heart, I heard that it helps." Zach said, he was crying. I hugged him, I hoped that it would help. I let him cry into my shirt, he was hurt. I could see he needed this, he has held on so much.

" Hey, Zach. It's okay, everything's gonna be okay, calm down..." around a half hour later he stopped and took a shower. I decided to text Codi about the beach day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To:Codi

Hey, I was thinking about a beach day today, since our gig is at a club off the beach....sound good? Can you call the gang to meet at ur house?

-Sofia

To:Sofia

Sure. Lemme get ready.

-Codi

To:Codi

Kk! bye-az! ilysm!

-Sofia

To:Sofia

Kk! me tooo!

-Codi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey you can go in if you want, I think you can use my little sisters shampoo and conditioner, or mine." Zach said with only a towel around his waist hanging low. He was so sexy!

"Oh so I'm sexy? Thank you, you are sexy too!" he said then hugged me. " I think we would make sexy children, hmmm wanna start now?" he said cockily.

" Oh great, Sofia and Zach, next episode of Teen Mom, lovely." I said sarcastically.

" Haha, funny. Now go get clean, wouldn't want that pretty little ass of yours to get dirty, now would we?" he said.

"Whatevea," I said going to the shower, I got the shower on and waited for it to hearlt up. Then I remembered I forgot my clothes! I went to open the door then I saw Zach, naked! "My god! I didn't see anything! Can you give me some clothes?" I said covering my eyes. BTW his man hood is fucking huge!

"Don't worry, I know I have a monster." Zach said knowing I saw him and his little friend.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to.." I said, I felt so bad. I was also scarred.