{5} If I follow you

Sofia's POV

Finally the day is over. I swear if I hear one more whining teacher I will break something.

"Hey! Need a ride home?" Zach asked me. I was too tired to walk. I know, Im lazy.

"Sure," I said.

" Okay! Come on, so what's with you and Zoe. You seem to really hate her," Zach asked.

" Have you not heard her well she's a fucking bitch, yeah she's nice to you because you're fucking sexy as he-" I stopped my self, DAMMIT! I admitted it! "er- rewind, she's a bitch who once was nice and now a fucking bitch." I said trying to stay calm.

"Oh so I am sexy as hell, hmmmm I like the sound of that. You know baby, if you can't control yourself we could just do it in he back seat." Zach said cockily. I smacked him upside the head. "Damn, I was fucking kidding. I would never do that, my car would get sick if you get what I mean," he said while winking.

" Oh, so you just think I will just go around saying 'hey! wanna do it in the back seat' like some desperate slut? ya-no," I said while shooting him a look that could kill.

" Come on! You thought that I was serious, I would never do that. You probably already have a boyfriend. I mean like I'm not a man-whore just a player." Zach said while hugging me.

"I-I don't have a boyfriend, I'm single." I said while hugging back.

"Really?" he said while hugging tighter.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked, he seemed happy that I wasn't taken.

"No reason." he said, pulling away from the comfy hug. I felt cold, I missed his warmth.

"Oh," I sighed while walking to his car. Holy shit, he had a nice ride. He had a yellow corvette 2014S.

" Close your mouth, it'll attract flies," Zach said jokingly.

"Hmmm," I asked, getting in the car. It smelled so damn good. It smelled like Zach, like a vanilla and axe.

"What?" he asked raising a brow.

"Nada," I said in surrender, yes I know Spanish. My mom speaks it, I'm not that good.

"Okay.." Zach said not believing me. "Where's your house?" he asked pulling out of the parking lot.

"Ummm.....***** Pine Hollow Dr." I said while looking out the window.

" I live on that street, I just don't remember my address," Zach said while pulling on my-our street.

"That house" I said pointing at it, it was a two story it was average. But next door there was a mansion and then the other side there was a tiny house, it was funny. There was a tiny house, average, then a mansion. I thought it was hilarious.

"Yeah, mines that one." Zach said pointing at the mansion, next door.

"Cool. Bye, thanks for the ride home," I said climbing out of the car.

"Wait! Don't open the door!" Zach said grabbing my wrist.

" Why?" I asked.

" Just-" his voice was cut off by the door closing. Then he opened mine, " so I could do this," he kissed my cheek ever so sweetly.

"Zach!" I giggled. He blushed, he gave me an innocent look, he was so damn cute! "You didn't have to do that!" I said hugging him.

"I wanted, anyways I can see you are lazy." he said while tapping his finger on my nose.

" Bye Zach" I said with a smile, he was nice.

" Bye," he said disappointed. I went to my pocket to get my ke- SHIT NUGGETS! I left it inside

And my mom and step-dad are on a business trip!

"Ummm.. Zach?" I asked, turning around, he was just standing there looking at me with full attention.

"Yeah?" he asked.

" I ummm er-forgot my house key, I need somewhere to spend the night." I said.

"Oh, okay!" he said walking closer to me pulling me close to me with his hand on the small of my back.

"Sorry.." I said in a whisper, looking down at the ground.

" It's okay, hey look at me," he said pulling my chin up with his finger. "It's okay, shit happens," he said planting a kiss on my forehead.

" Can we go in now? It's getting dark.." I said, darkness reminds me of parties, and parties remind me of my dad.. I started sobbing at the thought.

"Don't cry! come on let's go inside come on. I'm sorry are you okay, dammit what did I do?" Zach blabbered off saying it's okay and it's all gonna be better. He picked me up bridal style and brought us inside his house.

"I-I'm s-sor-ry I-I d-don't-t k-know w-what m-made m-me b-break d-down I ." I stopped, I couldn't tell Zach, one part of me said. But the other, my heart. it called something else, I should tell him.

You tell someone something important if you, love them.

------/////-------////-----/////-----

Zach Hamiltons POV

I don't know why she started crying, it was so weird. I am so happy my little sis Catherine and step-monster Sue, aren't home. But the bad thing, like for sofia is that since Sue thought I was irresponsible, all the doors, except to my room, living room, kitchen, and bathroom, were locked. So Sofia and me had to sleep in the same bed.I have a queen bed so Sofia will have enough room for when we sleep.

" I'm tired, Zach. Can I go to bed? I can sleep on the floor. You're already letting me sleep under a roof." Sofia said dozing off. I just went ahead and picked her up bridal style again. She was so gorgeous. I laid her on my bed. She was in a pair of really tight skinny jeans. Well this might be a problem.

"Ahhh! The jean monster! You're killing me!" Sofia mumbled in her dsleep. I smiled, she's so damn adorable.I just got a pair of my smallest sweat pants and my biggest t-shirt. I didn't want to be a perv, I just wanted her to be comfy . I started taking off her shirt, she was wearing a sports bra, I heard they're hard to take off so I didn't even bother. I put I the Big t-shirt on her, then slipped off her jeans, they were really tight and her undies slipped, I pulled them back up. Once she was dressed I took off my shirt and jeans and got in next to her. She turned around and mumbled, "don't leave me, don't die again." I knew there was something she wasn't telling me. If I follow you, I will find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are we so far?

Thank you for all the readers so far!

Live the life like no one is watching.

~Sof and Cocobear

Pic of Liam