{11} If I sing to her

Today we had another gig, it wouldn't be the same without Codi.

-----after the gig ------

"Nothing is the same without her," I heard mike mumble under his breath.

" We know. I wish we could find the damn person who took her from us," I replied kicking the wall.

" Alright let's call Ike again and have another meeting," Izzy called over the ruckus of the moving people.

" Lego people , we got someone to find," Maria joked. She only got dead stares before we cracked a smile. After sorting things out with the cars I called Ike and told him to meet us at mine with his computer.

------ a while later--------

" Wait did the guy sound like the cute new kid Ryan?" Ike asked while typing on the computer keys. That stopped all of us. " Hold the phone. Your gay?" Mike quizzed.

" Yep! My boyfriends name is Donaven. Is it that big of a deal?" Ike replied looking up from his computer. " Wait isn't he Codi's trainer?" Ike asked, directing the question towards me. " Trainer for what? " Mike asked frantically.

I sighed and started with the story. " Well Codi is a boxer. She has been since she was fourteen," before I could finish Mike butted in, " She would have told me!" he exclaimed pulling at his now royal blue streaked hair. It was Codi's favorite color. " She was worried all of you would freak out," I continued getting confused looks.

" She only told me because she knew I would support her," I finished. " Did she have any bad things or people not like her?" Ike asked again looking at his computer. Mike opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the phone ringing. " Hello" I answered while picking the phone up.

" Is this Sofia ," the voice asked. "Speaking," I replied. " This is the chief of police. You need to come down to the station, it's urgent," The chief spoke. " We're on our way," I said. Stopping the call I turned on my heel and faces everybody . " We need to get to the station," I called while grabbing my shoes, bag, keys, and jacket. We raced to our cars and pulled out of the drive way. By the time we got to te station I was shaking in excitement and fear.

When we walked into the door I froze along with the rest of the gang. I was not expecting what I saw. " Codi," I asked.

-----

Haha. Cliffhanger! Please vote and comment. We love you guys.

Live like no one is watching.

- Sofia and Cocobear
Pic of izzy
( p.s. Anyone who can guess Cocobear's name gets a follow from both of us!)