Chapter 35- Ready or Not

Celeste P.O.V.

Emma brought the pizza back up to the room and we ate while Sophia was knocked out in the chair. As I went to take another bite I felt something sliding down my forehead. I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off to see that it was blood.

"I'm going to finish eating after I'm done with her. Let me know when he calls." I stood up and picked up the axe on the table.

"He should be getting the pictures by now." Emma looked at her watch and nodded.

Alright, where was I? Oh yeah, I was about to do this. I stood on the side of the chair facing her arms and lifted the axe. She won't be needing these.  I screamed as I swung the axe down chopping off one of her arms.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Fuck! F-fuck you! M-m-my arm... Bitch! Oh my-

Sophia's cries and screams were like a symphony at its peak. The way her mouth widened and she inhaled to release another high note was beautiful. All of the blood that splattered on my legs and the floor was rewarding. I went to the other side and chopped off the other arm.

She surprised me with the next sentence that came out of her mouth

"Kill me! Please, kill me! I-I can't." She spoke through clenched teeth.

"Are you begging me? The queen of torturing people in Spain. The merciless bitch is begging me." The chuckle that escaped my lips held no sympathy.

"Please." If you wasn't standing close enough you wouldn't have heard the whispered plea from her lips.

"I'll put you out of your misery. Your brother won't be happy but-

The phone started ringing. Emma brought it to me and I answered.

"Hello?" I sung to the caller.

"Where is Sophia? Let her go right fucking now!" The man sounded like Daniel.

"Daniel? How have you been? Oh my goodness, I haven't heard from you in-

"Cut the bullshit and put my girl on the phone Celeste. I know what she did to you wasn't right but damn it she wasn't going to have you killed! She was hurt like the rest of us about Kevin." Daniel's voice held his desperation to find Sophia.

I know that desperation. Desperate to find the truth beneath lies. Desperate for the love you thought you shared with someone to only find out it meant nothing. Desperation... it's a bitter taste to the unfortunate.

"Daniel. You're being selfish. From the looks of Sophia's eyes rolling, she only has a few minutes left and I intend on her feeling her death until the end. You should've gave Luke the pictures and let him say his goodbye. Congratulations, you get to listen to me grant her wish." I gave Emma the phone and she held it close to us. I watched as Sophia lips meekly became a smile and she looked me in the eyes.