Chapter 14- Fuck Locked Doors

Sexual content in this chapter! 18 and up!

Celeste P.O.V.

It's Saturday night and I'm alone in Ralph's apartment. The view outside his bedroom is magical. I've always loved coming to Paris when I worked or for the fashion shows. It's like a spell is casted over me to let go of my worries and I fall in love with Paris more and more with each visit.

Sapphire checked into her hotel after dropping me off and making sure Ralph didn't leave any of his toys lying around. I haven't stumbled across anything, yet.

I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower to get clean and relax under the hot water. I wonder if Luke is mad that I left. I don't think he'd really care. I don't mean anything to him and he made sure I knew that when I was in the hotel back home. Home... I don't have one. I actually never did have one. It was a cage built off lies when I stayed with Donovan.

Once I was all clean and the bathroom was too hot I stepped out. As I dried off I noticed the towels Ralph have are super soft. I may have to find out where he got these pieces of heaven from. I wrapped the towel around my body and as I reached for another one for my hair there was a knock on the door.

Don't panic. Don't panic. It may just be one of Ralph's friends that decided to stop by, right? The knocks turned into banging on the door. Fuck... what do I do?

I walked out the bathroom and looked around for a weapon or something. I jogged into the kitchen and grabbed a knife as the banging continued. I slowly made my way to the door so that whoever it was didn't hear me.

I looked through the peep hole and oh my fucking goodness. I can't believe he found me that fast! We just got here. I was so shocked to see Luke through the peep hole that I dropped the knife.

"I know you're inside Celeste. Open the door." His voice sounded raspy and irritated. I don't know why he's irritated. I didn't ask him to come after me.

"What do you want?" I picked the knife back up and looked through the hole to see him roll his eyes.

"Stop fucking playing games with me before I teach you a lesson that I know you won't forget. Open. The fucking. Door." His voice got low and sounded threatening.

"I would but you don't sound calm enough for me to let you in. Plus, you might try to drug me and take me back. I have shows I'm part of and have to attend. Just go-

I couldn't even finish my sentence when he opened the door. How the fuck did he do that?

He walked in taking slow steps towards me as I backed up. I know I should be angry at him but how can I be when he looks so damn good? When I see him I feel this pull in my guts that tells me to touch him, smell that familiar scent, and kiss him. My heart does that skip of a beat and my stomach does flips. An don't get me started on the dirty things that cross my mind every time he licks his lips. Damn it Celeste! Stop thinking about him like that! You're supposed to be mad at him but for what? I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize he closed the door and locked it leaving me alone with him while naked under a towel.

"How did you get in without a key?" I tried to sound angry but my voice came out as a whisper.

"Locked doors can't hold me back." His eyes roamed my body from head to toe and I felt more vulnerable than before.

When his eyes met mine again I couldn't seem to catch my breath. It was like somebody lit a match and the whole room felt blazing hot. He was too distracting and I can't keep my emotions in check.

I looked away to try and gain some control. Besides, he don't feel anything towards me. I cleared my throat and spoke.

"Are you going to take me back?"