Chapter 4- Time to Get Loose

Celeste P.O.V.
Once I got in the car and the driver pulled off I started thinking. The first place Papa Don is going to look for me at is home. So I called up my bestfriend Sapphire and told the driver to drop me off at the mall that's not far from her.

Rinnnng.... rinnnng.... rin-

"My wifey finally called her fairy GodMother! Where the hell you been?"

"You do know it's only been three days since we last spoke right?" I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. I missed her since she's been in Paris for two weeks now. I know she got work to do but she can't be leaving me to die from boredom.

"Shut up hoe, you know I have separation anxiety whenever I leave you for too long. Now tell me what's wrong."

She always could tell when something was wrong or bothering me but sometimes it's scary from how good she is. "I went to lunch with Papa and met one of his business friends right."

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Well, it turns out he saw me one day when I ran off to help this old lady while my body guards flirted. They weren't a mile away and the lady needed help so I did what was right. However, the man Luke, asked about it over lunch and Papa flipped out yelling. The whole restaurant was watching us and I was embarrassed, so I left." I finished with a sigh.

"Now you know Papa Don don't play that shit when it comes to you and your safety. I don't know why you continue to push that mans buttons but he fine... I'd press a few too if I could." Sapphire started laughing out loud.

I shook my head at her and laughed too. "Look I know you said you was coming back today so are you at home?"

"Oh yeah! I actually got in a hour ago and been unpacking my suitcase. You coming over to hide? If so I know a club pops won't think of to find us."

Damn, I love how quick she is with plans. I can go over, pick something out of her closet, have some food, and head out for the night. "You really are my fairy GodMother." I faked some sniffles. "I love you so much bestfriend."

"Yeah, yeah bring that fine ass here so I can love on you. Bye!" Click.

She hung up on me! I shook my head and was glad that I at least put my I.D. and debit card in my bra. He said I couldn't bring my wallet. He didn't mention my cards not being in my wallet.

I had the driver stop at the mall and of course he decided to follow me as my guard since I left and was alone. I gotta ditch him fast. I looked around and saw a huge sale going on in VC so I went in and started bumping into people, knocked some things down, crouched down and walked across to the other side of the store. Then I walked into a dressing room with a woman inside. She didn't look happy but I explained a man was stalking me and I had to hide. She let me stay in for a few minutes.

I looked under the door to see if he was outside and he was but his back was to me so I walked out the dressing room, crouched back down, and speed walked out the other side of the store. Then, I made a run for it out the mall and caught a cab to Sapphire house. I know it shouldn't take all of that to see my bestfriend but it beats seeing Papa Don after I didn't tell him the whole truth, left him without the truck, without the body guard that came with us, and to top it off I didn't go home to hear him yell some more. Yup, I'll take a night out over seeing him.

I made it to her apartment building and talked to Ryan the security guard at the front desk. "Hey Ryan!"

"Celeste, what's up you came to see Sapphire again. Go on up! I'll call her apartment and let her know." He was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back. He's really nice and got pretty brown eyes and his black hair is shoulder length. I be wanting to run my hands through it but he keeps it in a man bun.