Chapter 2 (The Beginning)- Peekaboo

"Are you sure you have to leave baby? I can do that thing you like." I rolled my eyes at her attempt to seduce me back into bed. Who is she again? I can never remember their names.

After I took a quick shower I got dressed in a silk black button up shirt, black dress pants, and dress shoes to match. As I finished fixing my tie I grabbed my phone and called Big John my personal body guard. "Big John I need you to escort Ms.... What's your name?" She scrunches her face up into a scowl and throws a temper tantrum stomping as she puts her clothes on.

Okay. "Ms. Stomps-a-Lot out the door and into a cab or something. She seems to have reverted back to the age five." I ended the call and looked at her watching me and cursing me out as she followed me into the kitchen. I took the cup of coffee from my maid Eve who've worked for me for 6 years. She's a wise old woman and earned my respect. The blonde is still cursing...

"So you're really just going to bring me here and fuck me as if I'm some cheap whore!? Do you know who I am? I have degrees under my belt, connections to big names, and I'm a fucking lawyer! How dare you! You're a good for nothing but a quick fuck of a man!"

Sigh, all she had to do was keep her fucking mouth shut. I took a sip from my cup as I pulled out my gold gun with the white sides.

That gun is for when I'm debating sparing your life but if I pull out the black sided gun you should make peace with not seeing another day.

"Shut the FUCK up." She stared at me wide eyed in fear. "Did you honestly think that you'd get any kind of respect from me after throwing yourself at me? You practically begged me to bring you home and fuck you. I wouldn't have looked your way last night but you walked into my VIP section and harassed Big John until I allowed you in."

She looked around and avoided eye contact with Eve and I.

"Plus, one of my guards heard you on the phone saying you got chose and about to empty my pockets. You have to either be dumb or just don't care about your own life to go with a stranger who LOOKS like they got money for a 50/50 chance of emptying his pockets."

I heard Big John walk in from the sound of heavy foot steps and he saw the blonde with tears on her face. He waited for me to give orders.

"I simply accepted your offer to fuck last night. You disappointed yourself. Now accept the truth and get out before Eve have to clean you up off the walls and floor."

Big John put his hand behind her back. "If you could follow me Ms. Stomps-a-Lot I have a car waiting for you downstairs." He added.

I nearly spat my coffee out holding back a laugh. Man I gotta give Big John a raise.

"You know you was wrong for that Luke." Eve said as she shook her head.

I looked at her and smiled. " I told the truth and you know it Eve. I was on good behavior."

"What you said was true but pointing your gun at her was wrong. Even if she was yelling and getting on everyone nerves." She said as she rolled her eyes and I gave her a toothy smile and set my cup in the sink.

"I'm going to work at the office if anyone calls my home office take a message and I'll get it later."

"Yes sir. Have a good day at work and try not to stain your suit!" Eve says as she watch me walk into the elevator to leave.

I grew up with my mother hoping home from home because we couldn't keep a steady income. My father on the other hand lived in his nice penthouses and mansions all over knowing we were struggling and not giving a damn. It took my mother being to death shot by accident during an altercation near by for him to visit. I was 13 and had no one so he took the opportunity to "break me in". Occasionally he'd send guards my way to beat the shit out of me until I was near death and then clean me up. Or I'd be out making deals with people and connections and he'd think I was over stepping and out of place so he'd put a end to it. So I was left to threatening or killing those who decided to turn on me or was thinking about it. They were either with me or with the hell that I was sending them too.

I sold and traded guns, ammunition, grenades, weed, expensive cars, and even restaurants if given enough motivation and the right bullet that night. Eventually, I made so much fucking money I was able to start my own company in architecture. I'm really good at designing buildings and drawing. It's relaxing and fun to me besides making a man cry. Have you seen a man cry? Shits hilarious. My company is now a multi billion dollar company and I have connections around the world. I like going to Singapore the most though. I'm able to get very creative and they know how to party. I went there a lot in my early twenties but I'm turning 28 soon and just haven't had the time.

After stompy left I got in my MC Laren P1 and told Big John to meet me at work.

Halfway there it started pouring down raining while I'm at a red light

Halfway there it started pouring down raining while I'm at a red light. I looked out my side window and see this woman with long black hair that's wavy. Her black sundress is stuck to her body from the rain and she's helping the old lady walk into a cafe.

Honk! I looked in the rear view mirror to see someone telling me to go. The light was green but before I took off I looked over again to see her but she was gone.

Damn it.