Chapter 19- Magical Surprises

Luke P.O.V.

"Sophia!" Where the fuck did she go? I've looked all over the place for her. I'm not in the mood for games.

"Sir would you like for me to continue looking while you get ready for work?" Eve trembled as her eyes danced around the hall.

Silence enveloped the hall until only the sound of my steps echoed one after the other. As I got closer I could hear her ragged breaths.

"Eve."

"Y-yes sir." Her furrowed brows and the frown on her face said it all.

"You know something I don't know. I hate being left out. Tell me, what are you hiding?" Silence.

I threw the vase on the small table across from us.

"Speak the fuck up!"

"Alright! Alright!" Sobs escaped her as her small frame pressed against the wall. "Sophia is with Daniel in the unfinished bedroom. They're not decent and she told me if you were up before them to not tell where they are. She said if I told I'd be punished. I'm sorry sir!" She was distraught and I can see the fear for her life in her eyes.

I told him not to mess with my sister. I warned them both. Now she has the nerves to threaten my household.

I straightened my suit and tie smiling at Eve.

"I apologize for my behavior. You didn't deserve that. I've been on edge lately and they know what I've told them. You can carry on your work. I'll handle them myself." I gave a curt nod and walked away.

I went down the stairs and pointed at two men.

"Follow me and do as I say or you'll die immediately." They nodded and walked behind me.

Once I was at the door I busted it open.

"Goodmorning! I see you finally got to know each other better." I don't know if was disgust, anger, hurt, or all of them mixed together but it was clear in my voice I wasn't fucking happy.

"Luke! What the hell? I told her not to say anything!" Sophia had the audacity to look infuriated.

"You come here as a guest, threaten those in this household, and fuck my close man! Do you honestly think you have any right to be pissed off? No! You fucking brat!"

"Hey! Can you not resort to name calling?" Daniel stood up placing a hand in front of my sister.

"You betrayed my trust and lied to me when I asked where you was going last night." I pulled out my black and gold gun.

Sophia eyes went wide and she started shaking her head aggressively.

Daniel looked down at the gun and closed his eyes while nodding. He knew he was wrong. He's never lied to me or broke a order. Every time we went out he was willing to put his life on the line for mine. This... I can't even tolerate the sight of him in the same room. If it was a whore I wouldn't have minded this mishap but this is my sister. Blood.

"Please don't kill him! I was the one who came on to him! I kissed him! He told me we shouldn't do anything but I ignored it. All of this is my fault! Just let him live, please!" Her cheeks were dampened with the worry and fright of losing Daniel.

"Why do you care what I do to him?" I raised the gun to his head looking Daniel in the eyes. "What is he to you? What do you mean to him? Do you even know? It doesn't matter to me what either of you mean to each other because he works for me! He follows what I say! Out of curiosity, answer my questions and we'll see if I feel generous." I smiled and waited.

"I care big brother because I love him. He is the reason I can never think straight back in Spain. Every time I see a couple he devours my thoughts. I want to spend every moment of my life with him even if it's the worst that life has to offer! Even if my own brother threatens to kill both of us because I'll be damned if I let you kill the man that I love." The growl in her voice proved to me that she meant that last sentence.