Chapter 9- Sexy Butterfly

This chapter has Sexual content. 18 and Up!

Celeste P.O.V.

"I can't believe it's been a month since I've last seen or heard from Luke!" I looked at Sapphire who was trying on the new outfit I made.

"I mean, has he emailed you and maybe you didn't notice it?" She asked looking in the mirror as she finished putting it on.

"No, I checked my emails a hundred times already. Maybe I went to far when I yelled at him and demanded an answer. Maybe I should've dropped it..."

"No! You did what you're supposed to do. You was a part of that moment just as much as he was and if you didn't get him to talk you would've been asking yourself several unknown questions wasting your time. You know what? Let's call his office and see where he's at!" She smiled that evil smile and I knew I couldn't stop her. We called and a woman picked up.

"Hello, this is Luke Stone's office at Stone Inc, how may I help you?" A woman answered the phone.

She handed me the phone and I had to talk! "Uh, hi, this is Monica... I was calling to see if Mr. Stone was still available for lunch!" I waited holding my breath. This is so stupid she's not gonna tell us-

"No ma'am, he's still in Dubai for his project. However, he did call this morning and said that Thursday was his last day there and he should be in Saturday morning."

Wow, that actually worked! "Oh ok, I'll give him a call when he's back then. Thank you and goodbye." I hung up and felt a little better knowing that he wasn't ignoring me and was just busy with work.

"See, now we know where he's at. Why don't we give him something to show that you're not one to be played with too?" She smirked.

"Something like what?"

"Let's have a sexy photoshoot! It'll make you feel good, you already look amazing, and he won't be able to resist you. Then, when he gets back treat him how he treated you. Push him off and tell him no. Men go crazy over what they can't have."

I thought about it for a moment and what she said did make sense. Plus, payback sounds really good. "Alright let's do it but let me see the outfit! Turn around!" The body suit she wore was beige with cuts and fringe going down the sleeves, her sides, and all over the spine. I watched her model the outfit and then she called up Ralph to set up the photoshoot.

"You look sexy and cute! I'm shook, my God." She started laughing and told me to come on. We got in her car and she drove to Ralph. When we showed up he immediately sat us down in chairs and had our makeup and hair done.

He started with Sapphire first and I watched as she modeled and gave examples of poses for me to do. I was loving watching her model and do all these sexy poses. I was mentally reminding myself of  every pose for my turn and future reference!

She killed it and then it was my turn. Ralph kept calling me his butterfly. I was trying not to laugh and be serious. Yes, this is the first time I've taken sexy pictures to send but I've taken them before just for myself and to share with Saph. I started wondering if everyone seen me as some innocent woman who's not capable of being sexy and badass. If so, I was gonna prove them wrong with this shoot.

When Ralph was done with pictures I looked up what project Luke was working on and where he was staying. It wasn't hard to get the name of the hotel so I sent it to that location in priority mail and marked it urgent. I don't know when he's going to see it but I know he won't be able to sit still.

Luke P.O.V.

It's been a month since I spoke to Celeste that night. I got a call the next day that I was needed for a meeting about the project I've been working on in Dubai. I packed up a few necessities and got in my private jet.