Chapter 21- Apeshit

Celeste P.O.V.

I can't believe I agreed to this.

We stepped inside and the small house felt cozy and warm. There was a fireplace in the living room that kept the area lit. The nervousness I was feeling subsided once I got inside.

"Are you two ready?" Tim stood by the fireplace with the Bible in his hand. His eyes scanned the room and he nodded to his self. "Let's begin."

I walked over to him and turned to face Hunter as he looked back at me.

"We are gathered here today... blah blah blah... do you, Celeste, take Hunter Bunt to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for richer or poor, through sickness and health, til death do you part?"

I looked Hunter in the eyes and the nausea disappeared almost instantly. It was like the calm after a thunderstorm. Or how the trees stand still after a passing tornado. I knew that although I'm doing such a drastic thing I was comfortable with him. I had a sense of trust in him.

"I do." I smiled gently and he smiled back at me.

"And do you-

"I do." Hunter's voice was thick and raspy. His eyes never left mine and I was getting hotter as time went by.

"Well then, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Wait... where are the rings?"

"I got them!" Jacob approached us with two boxes.

When did he get them?

I took the gold ring out and put it on Hunter's finger.

Hunter took the other box from Jacob and pulled out the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

It was huge first off. The diamond in the center sparkled from the flames of the fireplace hitting it with light.

My eyes must've gave away my shock and excitement over it because Hunter laughed and took my hand.

He slid the ring on my finger and then kissed my left hand.

"Now, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Tim wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk.

I laughed at him and the next thing I know Hunter's hand swooped around my waist and the other grabbed the side of my face as he kissed me.

The kiss was slow and sensual at first putting my body on high alert. Then, it got heated as he deepened the kiss tasting my mouth with his tongue.

I responded back biting his lower lip. That earned me a groan and a smirk as he pulled away.

"I almost vomited on my new suit." I looked at my father who was making the funniest face I've seen on him and laughed. My hands covered my heated face and Hunter pulled them away to kiss my cheek.