Chapter 33- Watch Your Backs

Celeste P.O.V.

Mmm! I felt the sunshine hitting my body and stretched my limbs. I felt rejuvenated and thoroughly fucked. I got both of those feeling from my husband.

I turned my head to see Hunter asleep with the sheets barely covering his morning hard on. Sheesh! This man is always ready for more.

I got up and grabbed my phone as I head for the shower. Closing the door I leaned inside the shower and cut the water on. I was about to pick a song to play while I'm washing up when a text came through my phone.

The text read, "I'm done being nice. You're coming back to me."

I texted back, "An who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what I'm going to do?"

The reply read, "Your father! I raised you and did a good job at that! Hunter and Hue can't keep you from me! I'll be getting you soon so pack up!"

I laughed so hard I was crying and gasping for air. This is Donovan for sure. The desperate and pathetic tone in the texts wreaked of him. He still thinks that he can make things right after all the wrong he's done.

Helping Andrew break apart my family and then letting him take our mother and kill her. She didn't deserve that!

Then, he had the nerves to steal my father's company. I hate liars and thieves the most. They're too lazy to get up and hustle to get to the top so you take what another man worked so hard for.

I'm tired of him coming after me. I tried to be nice and let him go back to what he does and live my life with my real father but he just keeps pushing his luck.

Now, I want him gone.

I don't know if Andrew is still after me. I haven't had any more problems after Paris. I was angry at him for killing our mother but I can't go back in time and change things. He felt as if he had a right to be angry, in which he did, but he didn't know the truth. If he knew everything my mother may still be alive, my father probably would have his company, and we would've never been apart. I wouldn't have met Luke but I may have met Hunter down the line.

I smirked at the thought of when I first met Hunter. He looked like a boy who found the secret stash of candy and that candy was me.

I sat my phone down and took my shower. I decided to contemplate my plan on getting back at Donovan. Andrew and I will have our sit down one day and finally settle our differences. It won't be easy for me but I want him to know the truth and if he's truly sorry for what he's done I may be able to forgive him. If not, I don't know what I will do.

I must've spent a good amount of time in the bathroom because Hunter walked in yawning as he lifted the toilet seat. I watched as he ignored me in the shower and peed while sighing in relief. I laughed and he dang near peed on the floor when he turned to see me and smiled.

"Enjoying the show?" He asked.

"It's the second best show I've seen." I smirked.

"An what's the first?" He flushed the toilet waiting for my answer.

"Watching you slow stroke in and out of me missionary." I bit my lip and the groan that came from him excited me.

"You're going to make me late and I'm already super behind you little vixen." He smiled and shook his head.

"Well, when you get back I need to talk to you and my father about the texts I received from Donovan." I batted my lashes sweetly at him as I squeezed the sponge and soap went down my body.

His eyes were fixated on the soap as it slid down my breasts, stomach, and to my...

"Yes! I will let Matthew know on my way down. Damn... you're asking for it and I swear I'd give it all to you but I have to go wifey." He leaned inside and kissed me briefly, washed his hands, and then left.