A Fresh Start

Madison's POV

I couldn't speak. All I could do was just stand there and stare straight into his hazel orbs, the orbs I loved to look at every second of the day. "Madison?" Austin questions, looking at me concerned. I didn't speak once again. Instead, I wrapped my tiny arms around his neck as my legs wrapped around his torso. He stumbled into his apartment which caused him to hit his back against the plain white wall.

Gripping onto the back of his neck, I took no time in smashing my lips onto his.
I missed his lips so much. The way they felt between mine, the way they felt so soft and plump, the way you could taste the mint and cigarette, I missed it all.
I also missed his touch. The way his fingertips rubbed against my skin made goosebumps form. His touch was electrifying, addicting, his touch was a type of drug.

His hands grip onto my thighs, the pad of his thumbs moving across my skin. Austin pushes himself off the wall and kicks the apartment door shut. Once the door was closed, he walks into the living room, our lips still moving in sync, and sits me on his lap.
Continuing to kiss Austin, I soon stop and rest my forehead against his to catch my breathe.

"I missed that so much" he whispered, his breathe a bit uneven from our recent make out session. A small smile appears on my lips as I cuddle into him. "I missed it too, that's why I came here." Austin's eyes widen as a huge smile works across his face. "Really? So that means..." "Yes, it means I forgive you" I say finishing his sentence.
I swear, Austin's cheeks were about to rip due to his big ass smile I adored so much.

"B-but I thought sorry wasn't going to be enough." He stutters, still shocked on what I just said. "I know I said sorry wouldn't be enough for what you did but every time I try to forget about you or every time I try to move on, you come crawling back into my mind. Tonight, I finally realized I can never move on from you. Yeah, you did cheat but I just want to forgive and forget. Forget about the past and focus on now. Just you and me, starting fresh" Austin leans in once again to place a light kiss onto my lips.

"I love you so much" he says, pulling away from my lips. I smile as he grabs my tiny hands in his big ones. "I promise you baby girl, I will never hurt you ever again. That was the biggest mistake in my life. I will make sure to love and protect you.
I swear, I wish I could go back in time and fix up what I did but like you said, that was in the passed. This is a fresh start.
I love you Madison, I love you more than anything in the world. That's why I'm going to never let you slip away from my arms ever again" "I love you too Austin"

He smiles, engulfing me into a hug. Shoving my head into his neck, he gets up off the couch, my legs still wrapped around his torso. "Wanna stay the night?" Austin asks, making his way up the stairs and to his room. I smile, placing a kiss on his neck. "I was actually planning on staying the night." "Oh really now?" "Yup. I even told Lauren to leave once she dropped me off" I pull my head out his neck to look into his hazel eyes. He smiles down at me and places a kiss onto my nose.

Reaching the room, he sits me on his bed. "Do you want a change of clothes?" He asks, slipping his shirt off. I nod my head, continuing to stare at his hard rock abs. "Eyes up here baby" my cheeks instantly turn tomato red causing him to chuckle.
He makes his way to his closet, pulling out 2 grey pairs of sweats and a red jackets sweatshirt. "Here, you can go change in the bathroom." He says, placing the a pair of sweat pants and sweatshirt in my hands.
Placing a quick kiss onto his lips, I scurry off into the bathroom.

Austin's POV

I couldn't be happier. After all this time, I finally got my baby back in my arms. I was scared to be honest, just thinking I wouldn't have her anymore but...I got her back. That's all that matters in my world right now.
Sliding my sweat pants on, I hop into the bed and wait for Madison to change. Pretty soon, she walks into the room, her party clothes in her hands.
"You look cute in my clothes" I say, admiring Madison. She lightly blushes, making her way to the empty side of the bed. She throws her clothes on the desk. "Well good because I'm keeping the sweatshirt" I laugh, pulling her to me by the waist.

She lays her head on my chest as I keep my arms securely around her tiny waist. Placing a kiss on her forehead, I pull the covers over us. "Good night baby girl, I love you" looking down at her beautiful face, I see a small smile appear. "I love you too Austin" with that, we both doze off. A smile on both our faces.

Tomorrow is a fresh start. A new beginning.

Seriously, you people still read this even though it's horrible?! I suck at writing!! 😂😂