3-Tell Me About Yourself

Madison's POV

(Not Edited)

Ever Since That Talk With Mr.Mahone In The Gym's Office, I Have Become Impatient. 'I Finally Get To Be With Him Alone!' I Thought As I Get Out Of Bed And Rush To The Bathroom. Today Was Monday, The First Day I Start My Lesson After School With Mr.Mahone I Walk To The Front Of The Mirror To See My Hair A Mess But A Smile Plastered On My Face.

I Decided To Brush My Teeth First. I Grab My Purple Tooth Brush And Apply Some Colgate Tooth Paste. After Brushing My Teeth, I Turn The Shower On, Undress My Self And Jump Into The Shower. I Loved To Take Warm Showers. After Washing My Hair And Body, I Wrap My Lavender Colored Towel Around My Body. I Rush To My Closet, Pulling Out My Matching Red Bra And Panties. I Then Slip On My Uniform. I Go Back To The Bathroom To Dry My Hair And Straighten It. I Actually Loved My Hair. It Was Dark Brown And Landed Right Above My Bum.

I Go Back Into My Room To Put My Black Flats On. "SWEETIE LAURENS HERE!" My Mother Yells From Downstairs. I Grab My Mint Book Bag And Rush Down the Stairs. I Go Into The Kitchen To See My Mother Making Coffee. "Bye Mum, See You Later" I Kiss Her Cheek And Rush Out The Front Door To See Lauren Sitting On One Of The Out Door Chairs. "Finally! I Thought I Would Have To Sit Here Until Christmas!" I Just Roll My Eyes As I Follow Her To Her Car.

"So, Am I Taking You Home Today?" Lauren Says As She Stops At A Red Light. I Turn Away From The Window To Look At Her. "No. I Have To Stay After School To Go Over The Lessons We Are Learning About With Mr.Mahone . He Says I'm Failing And The Only Way To Pass Is If I See Him After School 4 Days A Week." I Say As I Roll My Eyes To Act Like It Would Be No Fun But Inside I Was Jumping In Excitement. "Must Suck For You" Lauren Says A She Drives When The Light Turns Green. "Yea" I Say But Inside I Was Screaming 'It Won't Suck!'

***************************

"Okay Class, Remember To Read Pages 147-156 In Your English Text Book" My English Teacher, Mrs.Charlotte Says. The Bell Rings And Every One Gathers All Their Belongings Ready To Head Home. As For Me, I Had To Stay An Extra Hour And A Half. "Well, Have Fun Learning For Another Hour" Lauren Says As She Leaves The ClassRoom.I Just Smirk As I Put My Book Bag Over My Shoulder And Head Out The Class Room. I Walk Pass All The Students Who Are Trying To Exit The School Building To Walk Into 214. Mr.Mahone's Room. I Walk In To See Mr.Mahone Looking At Some Papers. I Clear My Throat, Making Noise And Gather His Attention. "Why Hello Madison." He Says As He Stands Up. His Attracting Smile Plastered On His Face. "Hello Mr.Mahone" I Say As My Cheeks Turn Pink. "Please Take A Seat." He Says As He Points To A Desk. I Quietly Walk To It And Sit. I Place My Mint BookBag Onto The Floor And Take Out My History Note Book And Text Book. Mr.Mahone Then Takes His Office Chair And Brings It To My Desk. "Before I Like To Start Madison, Please... Tell Me About YourSelf"

Ig- _RockingAroundClark_