"The Best Lesson Ive Ever Had"

Madison's POV

(not Edited)

"Uh Austin?... Where Exactly Is This Coffee Shop? We Have Been Driving For a About 30 Minutes" I Say As I Look At His Gorgeous Face. He Stops At A Red Light And Looks At Me. "Maddie, I've Been Driving For About" He Looks At His Gold Watch "20 Minutes Exactly. It's Taking Long Because We Can't Go To A Place Were Someone Might See Me With You. Remember Ms.Claire, You Are My Student. Not My Girlfriend." He Says Making Me Flush. 'Oh Trust Me. I Would Love To Be' I Bite My Lip Just Thinking About Me And Austin Together.

Pretty Soon, We Reach A Mini Coffee Shop Called 'Smell The Coffee' Austin Gets Out His Side And Comes Over To Mine, Opening My Door. "Thank You" I Say With A Smile "You Welcome Madison" He Takes My Hand And Escorts Me Into The Shop. Having My Hand In His Made Electricity Shoot Up My Arm. It Felt So Right. We Sit In A Booth, In The Back Of Shop. "What Would You Like Ms.Claire?" 'You Please' "Hazel Nut Coffee Please. 2 Sugars. No Milk." He Just Nods His Head As He Walks To The Line. As He Waits His Turn, I Decided To Stare At Him. He Had Black Dress Pants, Black Dress Shoes, A Red Button Down And A Grey Tie. He Looked Amazing. I Just a Wanted To Attack Him With Kisses. It Was Finally His Turn. As He Explains To The Girl Behind The Counter What He Wants, Her Face Turns Red Making Me Jealous. 'Why Are You Jealous?... He's Not Yours Anyway!' But, I Wish He Was. He Finally Comes Back With Two Medium Sized Drinks. "For You Ms.Claire" "Why Thank You Mr.Mahone" I Say Before Taking A Sip Of My Coffee.

************************************

"So Madison, What Do You Have Planned After Graduation?" Mr.Mahone Asks As He Finishes He Coffee. "Well, I Want To Become A Veterinarian." I Say As He Raises His EyeBrows "Animal Lover Huh? I Would Never See You The Type Of An Animal Lover" "Well Mr.Mahone ... Never Judge A Book By It's Cover" I Say With A Smirk. He Just Smiles At Me As He Licks His Lips. 'If Only That Was Me Licking His Lips.' We Finish The Rest Of Our Coffees And Soon Exit Out The Shop. "Thank You For The Coffee. It Was... Amazing." I Say As We Reach the Car "My Pleasure Madison." He Checks His Watch And Sighs. "Guess We Can't Learn About The Lesson Today. We Will Start Monday." I Just Nod My Head. I Was A Little Bummed. I Wanted To Spend More Time With Him. He Unlocks The Car Door And We Hop In. "So Madison, Where Do You Live? Im Going To Drop You Off A Block Away." "92 Burks Hill" I Say. (IDK I Made That Shit Up 😂😂👌) He Just Nods His Head As He Pulls Out And Speeds Down The Road.

As He Drives, I Think About Him. As Usual... It's Just I Can't Keep Him Out Of My- "We Are Here Madison" He Says Making Me Lose My Thoughts. I Just Sigh As As I Shake My Head. "What's The Matter?" He Asks, Place His Soft, Big Hand On My Shoulder, Giving Me Chills. I Immediately Blush "I Just Want To Be With You... A Little Longer" I Whisper, So Low He Couldn't Hear "What Was That?" He Asks. I Repeat The Same Thing. This Time, A Little More Louder Making His Eyes Go Wide. "Is That True Madison?" He Says As A Smirk Comes Across His Face. I Just Look Down At Me Knees. "Well, What If I Said I Wanted To Be With You A Little Longer?" I Just Look Up At Him Surprised. He Slides His Hand Up To My Cheek. He Starts To Rub The Pad Of His Thumbs Across My Cheek As I Place My Hand OnTop Of His. All Of A Sudden, He Starts To Move In, Only To Connect Our Lips Together. The Kiss We Shared Was Slow But Yet So Powerful. It Felt AMAZING. Soon, It Started To Become Heated. I Unbuckle My Seat Belt Only To Be Put OnTo His Lap. He Wraps His Arms Around My Tiny Waist As I Place My Hands On His Shoulders. His Hands Slowly Start To Move Down To My Ass, Giving It A Light Squeeze. We Soon Pull Away To A Car Honking At Another Car. I Rest My Forehead On His As I Stare Into His Gorgeous Hazel Eyes. "I Guess I'll See You Tomorrow?" He Says Making Me Blush "Yes. I Will See You Tomorrow Austin" I Get Off His Lap And Exit Out His Car. "Good Night Austin." "Good Night Beautiful." With That, I Close His Door And Start To Walk Home, Thinking About What Just Happened. "How Was Your Lesson Sweetie?" my Mother Asks As I Walk Through The House 'The Best Lesson I've Ever Had Yet.'

Ig- _RockingAroundClark_