"Shes The Best!"

Madison's POV

(Not Edited)

"Madison...Madison Baby Wake Up. Where Here" I Groan As I Sit Up And Rub My Eyes. I Look To My Right To See Austin Next To Me. I Take My Seat Belt Off And Turn Around On My Seat To Face Austin. My Feet Out The Car. "Your Home." He Says. I Just Sigh As I Wrap My Arms Around His Neck. "What Happened?" Austin asks Concerned. "Nothing... I'll See You Monday?" He Just Nods His Head As He Places A Light Kiss OnTo My Lips. He Pulls Away And Rests His Lips On My Forehead. "I Love You" He Mumbles. A Smile Appears On My Face. "I Love You Too" He Places A Tiny Kiss On my ForeHead And Moves Aside So I Can Exit. I Give Him A Hug Then Finally Start To Walk Home.

***********************************

"DANCING IN THE MIRROR AND SINGING IN THE SHOWER!" Lauren Yells As She Blasts "Shower" By Becky G "LA LA DE LA DA DA LA DA DAAAAAA SINGING IN THE- Hey! Why Did You Turn It Off?!" Lauren Shouts As I Turn The Car Radio Off. "Because You Sound Like A Dying Horse! That Voice Can Cause An Accident While You Drive!" I Say, Making Lauren Roll Her Eyes. "Your Just Jealous" I Just Laugh. "Oh Soo Jealous" Lauren Pulls Up In The Malls ParkingLot. This Saturday, We Decided To Have A girls Day and Shop. We Get Out The Car And Lauren Locks It. We Start To Walk To The Entrance

"Okay, We Need To Go To Forever 21. I Have To Buy More Crop Tops" Lauren Says As She Drags Me Into The Store. As Soon As We Walked Into The Store, She Had 3 Shirts, 2 Pairs Of Shorts And 2 Pairs Of Skinny Jeans In Her Hands. She's A True Shopaholic. "Go Find Something As I Try These On" She Says As She Rushes Towards The Fitting Room. I Sigh As I Start To Look At The Racks Full Of Shirts. As I Look Through The Shirts, My Phone Rings. Not Looking At the Caller ID, I Answer My Phone. "Hello?" I Say, Placing The Phone Between My Ear And Shoulder So I Can Continue To Look Through The Shirts. I Spot A Shirt That Says "You Can't Sit With Us" In Medium. My Size "Is This Ms.Claire?" I Hear The Familiar Voice Say Through The Phone. A Smile Immediately Appears On My Face. "This Is... Austin." I Hear Him Chuckle "what Is My Princess Doing At This Time?" He Says Making Me Giggle "You 'Princess' Is Just Shopping With Lauren" I Say, Grabbing Another Shirt That Says "Love The Life You Live, Live The Life You Love" "Oh That Sound Fun" He Says Sarcastically.

"Madison They All Fit Perfectly!! I'm Buying All Of- Who Ya Talking To?" Lauren Says Making Me Jump. "Um Uh My Friend" I Say Nervously. She Just Smirks. "Just A Friend Huh?..." She Says As She Snatches My Phone Away from Me. "Lauren Give It Back!" I Shout Trying To Grab My Phone Away From Her. 'If She Finds Out That's Our History Teacher My Relationship With Austin Is Screwed!' "Hello?" Lauren Says Through The Phone Making My Heart Beat Fast. "Lauren Just Give Me It!" I Yell, Making People Stare. "Are You Maddie's BoyFriend?" Lauren Says Making Me Furious. "Lauren Just Stop!" I Yell Snatching The Phone Away. She Just Looks At Me Shocked. "Listen, I'll Call You Back" I Mumble On The Phone Before Hanging Up. Placing My Phone In My Pocket, I Look Up At Lauren

"What Was That All About?" I Question Her "Don't You Know What 'Give It Back' Means?!" I Was Really Upset. She Just Looked At Me. "You Know.... What Ever Happened To Our Friendship? Ever Since That Stupid Class You Have After School You Became So Distant. It's Like You Don't Want Me To Know What Happens To You Anymore. It's Like You Don't Want To Tell Me Anything" I Just Sigh As I Hold The Bridge If My Nose. 'Shes Right' I Guess I'm Scared Of Her Finding Out About Me And Austin. If She Finds Out I might Lose My BestFriend. I Mean, Who Would Want A Friend Who's Dating A Teacher? I Look Up At Her. I Just Want To Tell Her But... I'm Afraid To. "Look Lauren I'm Sorry Okay? It's Just I Want To Tell You So Many Things It's Just That...That..." Before I Can Finish My Sentence, She Cuts In. "Your Afraid Of What I Might Think" I Look Down At The Floor. She Places Her Hand On My Shoulder. "Madison... Don't Be Afraid To Tell Me Anything. You Know I'm Not The One To Judge." 'That Is True' "We Tell Each other Secrets All The Time. When Your Ready To Tell Me, Tell Me. I Will Always Be By Your Side No Matter What." I Look Up At Her And Smile. She Smiles Back And Brings Me Into A Hug. See, This Is Why She's The Best! I Pull Away. "...So, All That Fits You?" I Ask Lauren, Referring To The Clothes. "Yes! I'm Buying Them All!! After We Pay For Our Stuff I Was Thinking We Can Get Some Aunt Annie's." "Okay!" We Both Head To The Cashier And Pay For Our Stuff.

"$42.63" The Cashier Says. I Hand Her A $50 Dollar Bill. She Places My Stuff In The Forever 21 Bag And Hands Me It With my Change. "Have A Nice Day" "You Too" I Say As I Walk Out The Store With Lauren. "Now, My Fat Ass Is In The Mood For A Hotdog Pretzel" Lauren Says, Pulling Me To Aunt Annie's. I Just Laugh As I Follow Along.

Ig- RockingAroundClark

I Know I Said It Would Be Up By Wednesday But I Had Nothing To Do So I Wrote A Chapter. :)